League Cuts of Note

cowboyec

Reaction score
Titans cut couple guys I liked in the draft...S Damon Webb(ohio st) and RB Akrum Wadley(Iowa).
Webb intrigues me.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Draft Day is hilarious to me only because of just how awful it really is in terms of what front offices actually do. It's the equivalent of watching Armageddon on TV and then proclaming yourself informed about astroscience.

And the related hype of the commentators as they dissect the moves made by teams around these players to acquire them. E.G. The XX really hoodwinked the XX by jumping up to grab this " sure fire" prospect.....

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Titans cut couple guys I liked in the draft...S Damon Webb(ohio st) and RB Akrum Wadley(Iowa).
Webb intrigues me.

The Titans also cut safety Steven Terrell, another guy Kris Richard coached in Seattle. Terrell was Earl Thomas' backup and started a few games when Thomas was hurt. Richard would know whether he's worth looking at for depth.

cowboyec

Reaction score
The Titans also cut safety Steven Terrell, another guy Kris Richard coached in Seattle. Terrell was Earl Thomas' backup and started a few games when Thomas was hurt. Richard would know whether he's worth looking at for depth.
interesting.