League Cuts of Note

Rayman70

Reaction score
Which is why I see trades coming. Waivers doesn't seem like a good option.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because JG, Linehan & his boy Kellen Moore are still here.
The O needs the Cowboy blueprint: QB, RB, #1 playmaker WR & playmaker TE and a strong OL line. They need to be full guns by Game 1. They are not. And by the lack of action by the front office to aggressively address these urgent position needs. The front office and Coaches are content and pat themselves on the back for their own decision making (or lack thereof). They leave big holes on the roster every year, think a band-aid will suffice for a playmaker, and when it all blows up against us, they keep doing the exact same thing they always do.
JG and Linnehan were with the team in 2014 and 2016 too, and the Cowboys were among the best offenses in football. And 2016 didnt have a playmaker at either WR or TE. Why was it possible then? Was it because Wade Wilson was such a huge success as the QB coach?

charleshaleyfan94

Reaction score
JG and Linnehan were with the team in 2014 and 2016 too, and the Cowboys were among the best offenses in football. And 2016 didnt have a playmaker at either WR or TE. Why was it possible then? Was it because Wade Wilson was such a huge success as the QB coach?
You keep mentioning success from two years ago or more. Spell V A N I L L A for me.

Cmac

Reaction score
Notable not so, but Talkin' Brice had to return his Tablet, property of the Arizona Cardinals.