Leave Your Emotions in the Lockerroom

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Giants are going to beat Philly like pancake batter. Any questions?

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
stasheroo said:
You misunderstand my intentions. My hope is that a moderator will take a peek at this latest "gem" and realize what you're really about. And finally take out the trash. If this post goes on long enough, hopefully one of them will see it..

Darn it Shroo ...no you don't get it! The Mods here are much smarter than obviously you don't give them credit for.

I'm trying to have fun and entertain with some stimulating (perhaps controversial or envelope pushing dialogue) ...your hatred is preventIng you from joining in the fun, so you decide to focus in on name calling and a senseless quest in negativity. Loosen up Shroo!

stasheroo said:
About two teams, neither of which is named the Cowboys. It doesn't belong here! Along with the rest of your Eagles propoganda! There's no place for it here! Despite however you may try to twist it. ..

Shroo, Shroo, Shroo ...there are other teams In the NFC-East ...heck the NFL, than the Cowboys (and Eagles for that matter). Expand your horizons Shroo!

stasheroo said:
The fact is that it has nothing to do with the Cowboys - nothing. It's another weak attempt by you to use this forum to promote your team.

When you say "it" do you mean this thread? If so, that couldn't be more further than the truth! I'm not calling you a Liar ...I'm sayIng you're wrong ... again!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Phoenix-Talon said:
Darn it Shroo ...no you don't get it! The Mods here are much smarter than obviously you don't give them credit for.

Obviously.......

Phoenix-Talon said:
I'm trying to have fun and entertain with some stimulating (perhaps controversial or envelope pushing dialogue) ...your hatred is preventIng you from joining in the fun, so you decide to focus in on name calling and a senseless quest in negativity. Loosen up Shroo!

You're doing neither. You're trying to use this site to promote your lousy team. This isn't the "NFL forum", it's not the "Eagles forum". It's the Dallas Cowboys forum. And plenty of us Cowboys fans don't want to read your pro-Eagles propoganda here.

Phoenix-Talon said:
Shroo, Shroo, Shroo ...there are other teams In the NFC-East ...heck the NFL, than the Cowboys (and Eagles for that matter). Expand your horizons Shroo!

Keep up with the name-calling. It helps my case to get rid of you. I'm not here to talk about your Eagles, I'm here to talk about my team - the Cowboys. Not about some Eagles-Giants matchup you're pushing. You're offensive to me.

Phoenix-Talon said:
When you say "it" do you mean this thread? If so, that couldn't be more further than the truth! I'm not calling you a Liar ...I'm sayIng you're wrong ... again!

Like I've said before, I see you for the troll you really are. The fact that others don't or hevn't yet amazes me. But hopefully, if this thread continues, your blight on this site might finally end.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
stasheroo said:
You're doing neither. You're trying to use this site to promote your lousy team. .

That's Not what I'm getting from other Cowboy fans!

stasheroo said:
This isn't the "NFL forum", it's not the "Eagles forum". It's the Dallas Cowboys forum. .

I Know you're not simple, but I've Been here just as Long; If Not longer, than you! I know this is the Zone.

stasheroo said:
And plenty of us Cowboys fans don't want to read your pro-Eagles propoganda here..

Well at least I know what you're saying here ...heck, I don't want to hear half the pro-Eagles propoganda on other sites either. Too much pro-anything can get monotonous!

stasheroo said:
Keep up with the name-calling. It helps my case to get rid of you. I'm not here to talk about your Eagles, I'm here to talk about my team - the Cowboys. Not about some Eagles-Giants matchup you're pushing. You're offensive to me..

To the contrary ...It's unfortunate that you feel that way Shroo ...I told you to leave your emotions in the lockerroom. BTW what happens to one team in the NFC-East ...effects all teams in the NFC-East. That concept makes this thread Is on topic!

stasheroo said:
Like I've said before, I see you for the troll you really are. The fact that others don't or hevn't yet amazes me. But hopefully, if this thread continues, your blight on this site might finally end.

So, your theory is that this thread is the last thread because you don't like me. I'll have to admit, I don't like you either, but not Because you have an opposing view, it's because I don't know you and quite frankly ...you don't seem too friendly a poster; I hope I'm wrong about that, but you sure make one heck of an impression.

I'd like to continue this thread only to determine if it is entertaining to members here that appreciate knowing match-ups, strengths, and weaknesses of teams that intend to contend in the NFC-East.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Phoenix Talon belongs to the If-You-Can't-Beat-Em-Join-Em Gang. Instead of spending valuable time discussing his team with others who also root for that team, he comes here to see how real football fans live. I understand his awe for us and our glorious team.

superpunk

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
I'd like to continue this thread only to determine if it is entertaining to members here that appreciate knowing match-ups, strengths, and weaknesses of teams that intend to contend in the NFC-East.

That's an admirable goal. I'm sure all of us are interested in this game - it's an important divisional matchup.

I have to wonder, though - if that really is your goal, why have you not responded to a single post in this thread - that is actually about the game? If your intention is to get meaningful dialogue about that game before sunday, why haven't you aprticipated in any of the meaningful dialogue or game breakdowns brought up by guys like nyc?

Instead, you've opted for a pissing contest with stasheroo. That doesn't exactly scream "I'm only here for meaningful discussion" to me. If you were, wouldn't it make more sense to *actually* steer the conversation back to the topic? Rather than say you want it steered back to the topic, while ignoring every post in the thread that is actually "on-topic?"

superpunk

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita said:
Phoenix Talon belongs to the If-You-Can't-Beat-Em-Join-Em Gang. Instead of spending valuable time discussing his team with others who also root for that team, he comes here to see how real football fans live. I understand his awe for us and our glorious team.

More fans should be so honest with themselves.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
superpunk said:
Instead, you've opted for a pissing contest with stasheroo. That doesn't exactly scream "I'm only here for meaningful discussion" to me. If you were, wouldn't it make more sense to *actually* steer the conversation back to the topic? Rather than say you want it steered back to the topic, while ignoring every post in the thread that is actually "on-topic?"

I'm glad you are concerned about that SP. To start, I don't intend to respond to every single post on every wingle thread that I create. But that does not stop all of the other posters who have the same opportuntiy and football savvy to answer/resppnd to said quieries.

For the sake of being receptive, I'll entertain your observation. Give Me a specific unresponded quiery that I may correct this brash Oversight.

Oops ...one more major comment ...I didn't intend to go bac and forth with Shroo ...he chose to do that; I'm merely accommodating him.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Phoenix-Talon said:
That's Not what I'm getting from other Cowboy fans!

No, you're sure popular around here......

Maybe we should put the matter to a vote?

Phoenix-Talon said:
I Know you're not simple, but I've Been here just as Long; If Not longer, than you! I know this is the Zone.

That's the amazing part, that your nonsense has been tolerated as long as it has.

Phoenix-Talon said:
Well at least I know what you're saying here ...heck, I don't want to hear half the pro-Eagles propoganda on other sites either. Too much pro-anything can get monotonous!

Sure you do "Mr. Nice Guy", sure you do.....

Phoenix-Talon said:
To the contrary ...It's unfortunate that you feel that way Shroo ...I told you to leave your emotions in the lockerroom. BTW what happens to one team in the NFC-East ...effects all teams in the NFC-East. That concept makes this thread Is on topic!

Again, keep using the name-calling you profess to be "above". It helps my case. And if the Cowboys take care of their own business, your Eagles don't even matter.

Phoenix-Talon said:
So, your theory is that this thread is the last thread because you don't like me. I'll have to admit, I don't like you either, but not Because you have an opposing view, it's because I don't know you and quite frankly ...you don't seem too friendly a poster; I hope I'm wrong about that, but you sure make one heck of an impression.

Let me make it clear for you. I see you for who and what you clearly are and what you're trying to do here. Unlike some other people, you don't fool me. I hope you get your kicks playing your little game because it is my intention to get rid of you. You have no interest in any rational dialogue. I tried to go that route with you. Your sole intention is to pollute this forum with posts pushing your team and undercutting mine.

Phoenix-Talon said:

You have no interest in any such thing. You continue this thread because it suits your true intentions - causing confict. Those are the posts you respond to, not any talking about the game.

You're intentions are transparent to anyone who takes the time to look.

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
How do I feel about the Eagle-Giant game? Just like Henry Kissinger did about the Iran-Iraq War in the 1980s. It is too bad they both can't lose.

superpunk

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
I'm glad you are concerned about that SP. To start, I don't intend to respond to every single post on every wingle thread that I create. But that does not stop all of the other posters who have the same opportuntiy and football savvy to answer/resppnd to said quieries.

You've asked numerous times for people to respond more "on-topic". Yet you haven't contributed, or responded to a SINGLE post that could actually be presented as "on-topic."

For the sake of being receptive, I'll entertain your observation. Give Me a specific unresponded quiery that I may correct this brash Oversight.

Pick one. You haven't responded to one yet.

Oops ...one more major comment ...I didn't intend to go bac and forth with Shroo ...he chose to do that; I'm merely accommodating him.

It takes two to tango. If you really cared about this thread, you could easily get it back on track. You chose a different course, that kind of betrays your intentions, I think. But the victim "I'm only indulging him" card is pretty pathetic, even for you.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
superpunk said:
It takes two to tango.

That may be true for some people, but certainly not for all ...BTW, I tango; I just don't Believe it have to disrespectful.

superpunk

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
That may be true for some people, but certainly not for all ...BTW, I tango; I just don't Believe it have to disrespectful.

You know what it means. Don't claim you're only accomodating someone, when you're in an argument. You need at least two. If your thread has been ruined, and it has - it can't be taken seriously at this point - you're just as much to blame as anyone.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
superpunk said:
You know what it means. Don't claim you're only accomodating someone, when you're in an argument. You need at least two. If your thread has been ruined, and it has - it can't be taken seriously at this point - you're just as much to blame as anyone.

Now you remember this real good! Because I'm going to take you up on your advice to ignore those who wish to sabotage a thread, in hopes that by doing so, the integrity of the thread will be Maintained.

I'll try that once in my Next thread.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Several Eagle fans agree ...

1. D-Mac is healthy.

2. Brutal offensive line that will make sure to protect D-Mac and grade the road at the same time for Buck and Westbrook.

3. Better defensive line play from the EAGLES.

4. Better special teams.

5. Above all, the GIANTS cannot load the line of scrimmage. Do that and they will see how the EAGLES will kill you with speed.

6. The GIANTS are underestimating us.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Phoenix-Talon said:
Now you remember this real good! Because I'm going to take you up on your advice to ignore those who wish to sabotage a thread, in hopes that by doing so, the integrity of the thread will be Maintained.

I'll try that once in my Next thread.

Please do!

The problem is that your thread never had "integrity" to begin with!

It's all a matter of you "talking-up" your team with zero facts to back any of it up.

I'm not looking to "sabotage" anything, if the thread was anything but Eagles propoganda it may have had a chance.

For Talon, "ignoring" will include any references to facts which contradict his opinion - like always.

If you're looking for a true "debate" on any subject, I'd be more than happy to oblige. That's why I'm here.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Phoenix-Talon said:
Several Eagle fans agree ...

Let's start our debate on the subject right here.

Phoenix-Talon said:
1. D-Mac is healthy.

No objections here, he looks refreshed and healthy.

Phoenix-Talon said:
2. Brutal offensive line that will make sure to protect D-Mac and grade the road at the same time for Buck and Westbrook.

That's yet to be seen. Doing the job against the Texans is one thing. Against Osi and Strahan is quite another. And last I heard, Westbrook isn't 100%.......

Phoenix-Talon said:
3. Better defensive line play from the EAGLES.

Also yet to be seen. Playing against the league's worst offensive line isn't a true test. We'll get a better indication this week.

Phoenix-Talon said:
4. Better special teams.

Based on what?

Phoenix-Talon said:
5. Above all, the GIANTS cannot load the line of scrimmage. Do that and they will see how the EAGLES will kill you with speed.

Again, this isn't the Texans you're playing this week. Who says the Giants need to load up on the line to get to McNabb? History shows that Strahan has owned Runyan and Osi is even better at this point. Arguably the best DE combo in the league. Those twwo can be a handful for anyone.

Phoenix-Talon said:
6. The GIANTS are underestimating us.

Any proof of that?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
stasheroo said:
Let's start our debate on the subject right here.

No objections here, he looks refreshed and healthy.

That's yet to be seen. Doing the job against the Texans is one thing. Against Osi and Strahan is quite another. And last I heard, Westbrook isn't 100%.......

Also yet to be seen. Playing against the league's worst offensive line isn't a true test. We'll get a better indication this week.

Based on what?

Again, this isn't the Texans you're playing this week. Who says the Giants need to load up on the line to get to McNabb? History shows that Strahan has owned Runyan and Osi is even better at this point. Arguably the best DE combo in the league. Those twwo can be a handful for anyone.

Any proof of that?

McSlobb is healthy...big freaking deal, he was healthy when he choked away the Superbowl.

Brutal offensive line that will make sure to protect...garbage! How someone can predict the future is ignorance at it's best. Noone know how the oline of any team will play, until they play...senseless garbage.

Better defensive play from the fraud Eagles...again, senseless garbage until it's proven...anyone can claim anything, until it's proven different...

Better special teams....Oh really? Prove that! See, nothing but senseless garbage...

The Eagles will kill you with speed...sure they will...if you are the Texans! The Eagles ARE NOT THE ONLY TEAM with speed! Useless garbage...trash at it's best...

The Giants are underestimating us...Prove it, or shut up! Where have you heard that? That is your opinion, not a fact...garbage!

There is not a factual thing in this worthless post! It's just utter nonsense from a loser fan of a loser team...! Until it's actually shown, everything you have stated is nothing more then your opinion...oh, and the opinion of the "other Eagle fans"...well, you don't say, huh?

This is nothing more then a garbage pimp thread aimed at trying to convince anyone that the Eagles are the greatest thing on earth, with nothing to show for it!

But, then again, anyone that knows you, that you have not fooled yet, can see this for what it is...trash, plain and simple! Not a fact one!