Lebron James Opts Out...and comedy ensues

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
This is where you are 100 % incorrect. Anyone who covers basketball for a living would say that the vast majority of players in the NBA are all highly skilled. That is why they are professional basketball players buddy. I never said he was elite, but he was underrated in Denver at the time and as a role player for the heat is... highly skilled.

LOL, highly skilled compared to guys like you an I, but compared to other NBA players, he is not, by any stretch of the imagination highly skilled. Even compared to guys who average 19mpg, I'd say he is below average.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
They were on the court? Do I need to provide the video for you to reanalyze?

Second...taunting is far different on the court vs. making fun of someone for being sick off the court.

It's not like Dirk had Aids and they were taunting him, it was a cold and again, Dirk got the last laugh

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Duncan and Kobe are currently the Kings. They have 5 rings each.

.....Duncan certainly has a better legacy than Lebron and Lebron has quite a way to go to catch him. Kobe is much closer, but neither is the player Lebron is NOW

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
But from a purely basketball standpoint, there are a number of guys who have been, and who are, vastly superior. His size and athleticism allow him to get away with some of the parts of his game that aren't as refined as others.

If Lebron was 6'2, he'd still be an All Star PG. Maybe not a multiple time MVP, but I'm not sure how great Kobe, Jordan, Bird or another of guys would've been if they were 6'2

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
10356571_10152158035969157_869452318_n.jpg

Szczepanik

Reaction score
5 posts in succession. Lol you do realize its okay for other people to have opinions right?

The problem with Lebron is that he plays in the wrong era. That is why I hate the Jordan comparisons.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Come on, this is getting ridiculous. James got the handle, "King James" in High School and it was given to him by a local Media Person because he won 3 Mr. Basketball Awards in the State of Ohio.

I don't care if he got it from the Press, from Nike, the NBA, from his Mom, woke up one day and named himself or if Santa Claus brought it to him for his 14th Birthday. The fact of the matter is that like it or not, he is the King at this point in the NBA and pretty much in sports period. You can complain till the cows come home but that's how it is.

Does it really matter?

Messi and i had a good laugh at that

MC KAos

Reaction score
wade and bosh opted out, that means its about 99.99999999999% certain lebron is staying in miami

burmafrd

Reaction score
wade and bosh opted out, that means its about 99.99999999999% certain lebron is staying in miami

or they are each going their separate ways. Riley has to convince them he has a plan- with specifics- to make the team better. Certainly not betting against him but it is far from being a sure thing.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
i didnt list MJ because ive heard numerous times he's a butt hole in real life...though i thought he played with a good spirit on the court.

And by that logic, LeBron should be right up there in your rankings, because he plays a selfless, team-first, facilitation style of basketball and takes over only when it's absolutely necessary (like he did multiple times during this last NBA Finals only to see SCRUBS like Wade score like 4 points).

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
or they are each going their separate ways. Riley has to convince them he has a plan- with specifics- to make the team better. Certainly not betting against him but it is far from being a sure thing.

Wade wouldn't opt out of $20 million unless he was already convinced of the plan, because he isn't seeing that next season from anyone.