LeBron the Goat. or is he LeChoke?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
1. Jordan
2. Lebron
3. Kareem

Then the debate begins IMO

Lebron plays in the worst era for sports journalism in history. Constant Twitter bickering about every little thing. Kobe, Bird, Shaq, even Jordan would have been ostracized if social media existed back then. MJ couldn’t get out of the first round when Lebron was making the ECF and finals with bad Cavs teams.

Take away all the hot air and the only careers that stack up to Lebron’s are Kareem and Jordan.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I understand just fine. I just don’t need him in MY top 20. Integrity matters to me.
Then your top 20 isn’t a top 20 basketball players list. It’s a top 20 basketball players whose disagreements with me don’t make me angry list

joseephuss

Reaction score
Seems to me integrity would mean including a player even if one doesn't personally like said player.

Lebron is the all-time leading scorer. He is 6th all-time in points per game. He is 4th all-time in assists. He has 4 championships. He has accomplished quite a bit. He is one of the best. It doesn't matter where one ranks him in the top ten, but he is objectively within that group.

ESisback

Reaction score
Then your top 20 isn’t a top 20 basketball players list. It’s a top 20 basketball players whose disagreements with me don’t make me angry list
No, it’s a list of twenty basketball players I value more than Lebron. Sorry if it doesn’t match yours. That’s life!

ESisback

Reaction score
Seems to me integrity would mean including a player even if one doesn't personally like said player.

Lebron is the all-time leading scorer. He is 6th all-time in points per game. He is 4th all-time in assists. He has 4 championships. He has accomplished quite a bit. He is one of the best. It doesn't matter where one ranks him in the top ten, but he is objectively within that group.
Not in my group. Live with it, don’t live with it, I don’t care.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
In your mind, maybe, not mine. Millions despise King Flop. Screw Lebron and the nonstop fawning machine.
I’m not a Lebron fan either but I do recognize his talent. He doesn’t have that killer instinct but he’s certainly top 10.

ESisback

Reaction score
I’m not a Lebron fan either but I do recognize his talent. He doesn’t have that killer instinct but he’s certainly top 10.
Personality and the type of man you are is all part of it for me.

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
LeBron is the second best player of all time right behind Jordan, there's nothing to argue about. Anyone saying he's not AT THE VERY LEAST top 3 ain't even worth talking to, that's just being dishonest and hating on greatness for some reason.

Almost 39 yo and still doing his thing, use your head.

ESisback

Reaction score
LeBron is the second best player of all time right behind Jordan, there's nothing to argue about. Anyone saying he's not AT THE VERY LEAST top 3 ain't even worth talking to, that's just being dishonest and hating on greatness for some reason.

Almost 39 yo and still doing his thing, use your head.
I can make any kind of list I want. I can have any kind of opinion I want as well. Never liked Lebron—a great player but a selfish narcissist, attentionwhore and a flopper extraordinaire. He’s a drama Queen, a disloyal team jumper, and the endless fawning over him is beyond tiresome. If I’m making a formidable dream team, I can easily build an unbeatable one without Lebron. There’s no point for you to waste time trying to convince me otherwise, because you won’t change my mind. I’ll just have to somehow live with a stranger’s disapproval. Imagine, a different opinion. WAAAAAH!

I think I’ve been clear.