Lebron to the Lakers

kskboys

Reaction score
I think this will be looked back on as a mistake. He chose Hollywood over winning. He's dead with the Lakers. He goes to Philly and he's back in the Finals next year. He's got no shot there. Less than none.
That's what I see. Even if they bring in a Kwai, don't see how it's enough.

Houston, Philly, Boston, several places he could go to try and win a title. Just can't see how LA is even in the picture.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
The team as it currently is is probably the worst team he's ever played on. This Lakers team has no talent. Remember when Jordan Clarkson was one of their best players and then he couldn't even get minutes on a Cavs team that was also one of the worst teams Bron was ever on?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
If Bron and Kawhi went to Pop, for sure GS would be pooping their diapers. LA needs one more add. George not coming over hurts, but if they finagle Kawhi from Pop, sheeeeeeeeeeeeeyit

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Bad move by LeBron. He's gonna be fighting for a playoff spot for the rest of his career. I think this move can ruin his legacy.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I think this will be looked back on as a mistake. He chose Hollywood over winning. He's dead with the Lakers. He goes to Philly and he's back in the Finals next year. He's got no shot there. Less than none.
You think Bron is going to LA to lie down and die?

You think Bron is signing here with the finishing touches already in place?

Bron is calculated. He knows what the front office is doing. If this is it for LA FA, I’d be shocked. Bron is chasing legacy, not dollars

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
You think Bron is going to LA to lie down and die?

You think Bron is signing here with the finishing touches already in place?

Bron is calculated. He knows what the front office is doing. If this is it for LA FA, I’d be shocked. Bron is chasing legacy, not dollars

I don't doubt they're gonna make a move, but they have possibly the worst talent and potential in the league outside of LeBron. Almost every player on the Cavs team is better than whoever is currently on the Lakers, and the Cavs weren't even a good team. Unless they do something similar to what they did when he went to Miami, I don't even see how this is a playoffs team.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I don't doubt they're gonna make a move, but they have possibly the worst talent and potential in the league outside of LeBron. Almost every player on the Cavs team is better than whoever is currently on the Lakers, and the Cavs weren't even a good team. Unless they do something similar to what they did when he went to Miami, I don't even see how this is a playoffs team.
Who on the Cavs is better than Kuzma after year one? That fake Loveboy? Cavs were trash bro, Bron needed out. He’s gonna get another max contract player, he wouldn’t have signed if not. Thought it was George, convinced it’s Kawhi, now.

Kawhi to LA e5

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I’ll defer to you b-ball nerds. Surely. Buuuuut....

If Bron went to Ange or however you spell his name, or Pop, it was a wrap.

Lake need to land Kawhi, then sign my daddy Klay Thompson when he hits the market. Simple as that. Three peat again. 5 players win Chips in the NBA. There’s no way a Lakers team with Kawhi and Bron and all of Lonzo, Kuzma, and that other youngster — don’t act coy; that one dude — don’t get it done

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Lakers fans should have the highest level of beef with salt content, re:Bron. We were told that Bron was better than our Killer who was winning 5 Chips. Over and over and over again.

So, if he is better than 8, then the Lake just thrusted in that NBA anus. If he isn’t, then he’ll fall flat.

But clench those buttholes, NBA fans. Bron to the Lake just made basketball fun for the biggest market in the league. Basketball was boring as fug in LA LA land. LaVar is a **** stain. Thank God the Lakers have real draw and compelling reason to watch now.

I don’t even really watch the Lakers until they win. Puro bandwagon, aki. No shame, either. Happy to jump back on.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Who on the Cavs is better than Kuzma after year one? That fake Loveboy? Cavs were trash bro, Bron needed out. He’s gonna get another max contract player, he wouldn’t have signed if not. Thought it was George, convinced it’s Kawhi, now.

Kawhi to LA e5

How do you feel if they don't find a way to land Kawhi? Is there any way they could build a team that would even come close to Golden State? They already missed out on a lot of people. I'm not completely ruling them out, but they need a lot of talent if they want to contend. If Cousins can be what he was pre-injury, he'd be a good player to add. But they'd still need one more.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
How do you feel if they don't find a way to land Kawhi? Is there any way they could build a team that would even come close to Golden State? They already missed out on a lot of people. I'm not completely ruling them out, but they need a lot of talent if they want to contend. If Cousins can be what he was pre-injury, he'd be a good player to add. But they'd still need one more.
without George, they must get Kawhi, Joey my bro. I don’t think Bron goes to LA without word from Lake brass that Kawhi is a persued goal.

Bron alone does not get them over the hump. Hell, no, Joey. But there’s no way Bron did this as a one off. It would go against everything he’s done in his career.

He didn’t need Lake exposure to reep Los Angeles marketing for his brand. His Brand is already global. He needs more Chips.

Like I said, Kawhi to LA e5, imo