Twitter: Lee and Zeke addresses the locker room issue

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Just goes to show all the talent/money in the world won't win games.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
It's not a problem you can fix overnight, especially in the middle of the season. Offseason is the time clean it up and I have no doubt MM will do just that.
It's refreshing reading a knowledgeable post. When both McVay/Shanahan took over their teams, NEITHER were able to repair the old teams that were handed to them in the first season. McVay took the Rams to the Superbowl in his 2nd year, while Shanahan done so in his 4th w/49ers.

Some of our fanbase is just plain ridiculous thinking Garrett's decade of a mess will repair this team in one season.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
It's refreshing reading a knowledgeable post. When both McVay/Shanahan took over their teams, NEITHER were able to repair the old teams that were handed to them in the first season. McVay took the Rams to the Superbowl in his 2nd year, while Shanahan done so in his 4th w/49ers.

Some of our fanbase is just plain ridiculous thinking Garrett's decade of a mess will repair this team in one season.

One season?????? Some aren't giving him that. They want his head now, after what 5-6 games. Crazy.......

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
BTW....for Zeke critics

The issue with Zeke is he's playing slower now, not attacking holes with full speed. So guys are coming from behind him now and stripping him when he's not expecting it. Early zeke had some issues here and there, but he was playing so fast guys from behind weren't catching up so he didn't have to deal with it.

There were times in the Cardinals game where he still had the ball away from his body in the 3rd and 4th quarters asking for a strip, he was just lucky no one was behind him. I feel like its something he's going to have to deal with from now on unless he completely changes how he holds the ball.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I think it was that Dak guy and his agent. Those two have been trying to swindle million of dollars out of this team. I kid.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
One season?????? Some aren't giving him that. They want his head now, after what 5-6 games. Crazy.......
And when Jimmy Johnson first started here, the fans attacked him. Some even said he was a sorry coach. Lol

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
The issue with Zeke is he's playing slower now, not attacking holes with full speed. So guys are coming from behind him now and stripping him when he's not expecting it. Early zeke had some issues here and there, but he was playing so fast guys from behind weren't catching up so he didn't have to deal with it.

There were times in the Cardinals game where he still had the ball away from his body in the 3rd and 4th quarters asking for a strip, he was just lucky no one was behind him. I feel like its something he's going to have to deal with from now on unless he completely changes how he holds the ball.

Not sure why it's such an issue for him now. Zeke was taught ball security playing pee wee ball. I think it's in his head now, so somehow he needs to work through it.

aria

Reaction score
You know what would fix the problem ewok? Start winning games. You know how you do that? Stop fumbling and earn the contract you demanded.

SixFiveCowboy

Reaction score
I can remember a coach of mine telling our team when we would under perform or straight play like crap(like ie this whole team) if you are not putting production on the field don't you dare open your mouth to complain about anything. This crap that we see masked as defense and rb play (Zeke) is down right pathetic

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not sure why it's such an issue for him now. Zeke was taught ball security playing pee wee ball. I think it's in his head now, so somehow he needs to work through it.
I've never heard of a RB getting the yips, but that's what it seems like.

Aven8

Reaction score
When the hell are you coming back Sean?!? I’m tired of watching lousy LB’s already!!!!

blueblood70

Reaction score
I still want him benched.

as for the rat situation, it’s only going to get worse with them saying that. It’s going to get more and more tense as more losses come, more criticism, etc.

good thing you have no power or anyway to get that done,,,dudes a stand up guy that still can produce at high level and is taking responsibility's for his actions hes not hiding hes spoken at pressers about it , hes owned it etc..

you dont bench a player playing 80% pf the offensive snaps for some TO issues you know he can get fixed..he not alone in these issues and he wont be benched anytime soon..if all there was was Zekes fumbles causing losses well maybe but again hes not alone..

Daks had 34 fumbles and 40ints in the same time frame and dont tell me none of them this year led to any ore of reason we lost some games then Zekes..

Zekes had 19, it happens you dont bench stars unless it gets far out pf control..they work to correct it an that the only action that needs to be taken..

AC was shown to pull u on routes , shultz had a fumble, Gallup dropping td passes, Dalton getting into the mix with a fumbled snap and 2 INts , and the defense well we dont have to go over that they nearly have zero TOs and are just as bad..

right bench Zeke that will fix this, he sat for a few series after and he knows they are unacceptable...

this season is full on team loss all 4 phases nothing going well add injuries' as a reason there are even more issues

blueblood70

Reaction score
When the hell are you coming back Sean?!? I’m tired of watching lousy LB’s already!!!!
his presence alone would help on the field even if his pay is not PB level..i rather have him lining up the defense and in the huddle correcting plays..