Twitter: Lee and Zeke addresses the locker room issue

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I vote Lee to be on our coaching staff.
Sure. After he goes somewhere and earns his coaching stripes.

We have to stop anointing people.

He should go do a year or two at Penn State as a linebackers coach. Then come back as an NFL assistant.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
First thing one must assume with anonymous sources, they are lying. Why else be anonymous?
Not a thing.

Anonymity is often utilized to protect oneself from consequences. Think whistleblowers.

It definitely can be lying but assuming so is making a narrowminded judgement.

Reactions: CWR

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I can't stand anonymous sources.
ever hear of watergate and deep throat ?? lol sean lee hasnt.

players cant go to mike and tell him his buddy nolan sucks.
and the jones boys love kellen, so who is gonna talk about him?

if we fans say the coaches suck, the players have a right to say it too, it needs attention.

robertfchew

Reaction score
It's not a problem you can fix overnight, especially in the middle of the season. Offseason is the time clean it up and I have no doubt MM will do just that.

clean up what? There is a severe lack of talent one off season isn't going to fix it. We have no qb, 1 oline player, diva rb who fumbles more than he scores, 100 million dollar wr, a good 3rd round wr, and a 1st round receiver that we've already wasted a year of controlled cost on. We have no dline no linebackers no corners and no safeties. This team needs a 100% rebuild

catiii

Reaction score
I don't mind Zeke's fumbling at all. It makes JJ look as stupid has he really is. :muttley:

phildadon86

Reaction score
I still want him benched.

as for the rat situation, it’s only going to get worse with them saying that. It’s going to get more and more tense as more losses come, more criticism, etc.
You can’t bench Zeke. As much as he’s earned a seat he’s still the best RB on this team. At least he’s taking ownership and trying to correct his mistakes. Other guys are flapping gums to reporters instead of putting in work. I’m honestly thinking losing 4 was a big thing in Zekes head Monday night and his focus was off. Imagine looking in front of you at the same guy for 5 years and all of a sudden there’s a red headed garbage can there instead. Gotta play with your mind a bit. Not an excuse. Just trying to add my insight

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
ever hear of watergate and deep throat ?? lol sean lee hasnt.

players cant go to mike and tell him his buddy nolan sucks.
and the jones boys love kellen, so who is gonna talk about him?

if we fans say the coaches suck, the players have a right to say it too, it needs attention.
Being a Sally behind people's back isn't the way to solve the issue.

Hadenough

Reaction score
At this point the Cowboys are just a terrible team. The coaches need to be fired and they need to continue to lose. This team needs a culture change with a complete new coaching staff and start trading players and rebuilding. Also get rid of that meddling GM owner!!!

HotDog37

Reaction score
I'll quote Zeke;

Ezekiel Elliott on report of Cowboys players criticizing the team’s coaching staff: “We need to keep that kind of stuff in house. Everyone look in the mirror, see what’s going on, fix that and we’ll be better.”

My advice to you Zeke. You make millions that very likely you have no idea what to do with. All you have to do is come to play be professional. No tapping out unless you are out of shape - which you are. At 25 you should be in your absolute prime as a RB but you are out there with your 30 mil self messing around and you need to look in the mirror - get in shape come to play and stop fumbling the ball. Work on your game get back to being able to hit a home run (which you can't do anymore at the mere age of 25). Stop talking start playing.