Twitter: Lee and Zeke addresses the locker room issue

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
you have to get the attention, and that may lead to a attempt at solving.
no attention and they just carry on as usual.
The only "attention" that matters is Jerry's, and the players are free to go to him whenever they want. If enough of them do it (and it would need to be at least 3 or 4 just to be considered worth listening) Jerry's gonna have a chat with MM or whoever they're complaining about. It doesn't need to be brought to the press. That just screams, "Hey fans, don't blame us for sucking!"

DandyDon52

Reaction score
The only "attention" that matters is Jerry's, and the players are free to go to him whenever they want. If enough of them do it (and it would need to be at least 3 or 4 just to be considered worth listening) Jerry's gonna have a chat with MM or whoever they're complaining about. It doesn't need to be brought to the press. That just screams, "Hey fans, don't blame us for sucking!"
Well I think that is a myth, the players cant just go to jerry and talk to him.
only the big star players could maybe do that.
And even ones we consider stars cant just go talk to jerry lol.
And right now jerry would even have less contact with players due to the covid issue.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well I think that is a myth, the players cant just go to jerry and talk to him.
only the big star players could maybe do that.
And even ones we consider stars cant just go talk to jerry lol.
And right now jerry would even have less contact with players due to the covid issue.
Nah, Jerry loves his players. I think anyone on the roster could go to his office and talk to him. Whether he believes their point of view probably depends on who the player is, but I think he'd listen to any one of them.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
you have to get the attention, and that may lead to a attempt at solving.
no attention and they just carry on as usual.
I just think it's as easy as having a sit down with the coaches. They came right out and said that's how they want things handled.

My guess is that it's the same player(s) from last season when we heard similar whines. Not a leader, but a player who struggles to perform and has negative chip.

To be honest, I can't stand reporters who report anonymous sources either in an attempt to break a story first. Look at the mass hysteria it's caused?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
When Lee can answer the bell for a game and Zeke can stop fumbling the ball, maybe someone will care what they have to say. Maybe!