1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

Lee's response to Dez

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by Hawkeye0202, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Knotamus

Knotamus Zone Supporter

1,128 Messages
    2,633 Likes Received
    Hilarious.. all these ‘made of glass comments’.

Of the last three years:

Player A: has missed 7 games, yet during that time.. has been to two pro bowls and selected a first team All Probowl and team Captain. Also displays what ever coach dreams about personality wise and has a contract that is team friendly that accounts for injury concerns. And when he missed games, there was a noticeable difference.

Player B: has missed 10 games, yet during that time..lead the NFL in drops and has never been selected team Captain by his peers. Consistently can not control his emotions, blames others for his failures, and had an over inflated contract that wasn’t even close to matching production on the field. And when he missed games.. Dallas actually played better.

This is an easy debate for me. Someone needs to grow up and put his big boy panties on cause he sounds like the crazy girl that got dumped.

RoboQB, Satchel89, Cas2800 and 9 others like this.
  2. Satchel89

Satchel89 Well-Known Member

1,490 Messages
    1,557 Likes Received
    So Travis Frederick is the reason that Dez can't get open and catch the ball? I actually liked him as a player but he's a moron for blaming other players for getting cut

3. CowboyRoy

CowboyRoy Well-Known Member

26,503 Messages
    17,177 Likes Received
    Confirmation about Dez from a guy with class.

4. Alexander

Alexander What's it going to be then, eh?

60,465 Messages
    63,400 Likes Received
    So why would a veteran like Bryant suddenly seek out help on running a pass route? Oh wait, he was trying to finally look like he was going to address his career weakness at the midnight hour. Too little too late

Satchel89 and jjktkk like this.
  5. jaybird

jaybird Well-Known Member

1,266 Messages
    570 Likes Received
    There it is , thanks Sean class act as usual. Dez
    Always missing meetings or late, is the reason the hes gone. His production level on the field was no longer good enough to put up with his immature BS.

6. The Natural

The Natural Well-Known Member

11,649 Messages
    12,429 Likes Received
    Did Dez ever throw a teammate under the bus while playing here? Ever utter a single bad word about any of his teammates?

CowboyStar88 and khiladi like this.
  7. Section446

Section446 Well-Known Member

9,583 Messages
    7,395 Likes Received
    Further proving what the Homer's would never accept... Dez was nothing but a cancer. His "passion" was a load of s.

StoneyBurk, Aviano90 and Knotamus like this.
  8. kazzd58

kazzd58 Well-Known Member

1,077 Messages
    547 Likes Received
    Dez has done more to help this team win on Sundays ( dont let that go over your heads) then Sean Lee and I didnt stutter.. he better stay healthy is all im going to say for right now...

Sean Lee U Better Stay Healthy all year no games missed...

He hasnt been reliable either when we really need him

cause he hurt cant play thats been since he came in the league.

The Natural likes this.
  9. MyFairLady

MyFairLady Well-Known Member

709 Messages
    668 Likes Received
    With Dez words like passion, competitiveness and respect were always used in the context of an excuse instead of a compliment. That should tell you everything you need to know.

10. unionjack8

unionjack8 Well-Known Member

14,491 Messages
    15,396 Likes Received
    I'm a Sean Lee fan
    I'm a dez fan

It's sad that its come to this. Dez was cut 3 months ago and we had started to move on.
    Sadly Stephen likes the sound of his own voice like his daddy
    Quite simply don't mention players no longer on the team. It's not a difficult concept. Look at how BB handled being asked about malcolm butler the other day.. .
    It's just ALWAYS something with this franchise.

uvaballa likes this.
  11. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Bye Felicia! Zone Supporter

33,810 Messages
    19,683 Likes Received
    I'm just going to stay out or this because anytime I comment on Dez I get labeled the biggest Dez hater on the planet. Blah blah blah. :rolleyes:

All I will say is, way to keep it classy Sean and Travis. Move forward and leave the past where it belongs. Onward & upward. :thumbup:

jjktkk likes this.
  12. uvaballa

uvaballa Well-Known Member

3,579 Messages
    2,723 Likes Received
    Good statement by Lee. Still not sure who’s telling the truth though.

The comment saying he’s the Most Valuable Patient is hilarious BTW.

kazzd58 likes this.
  13. blueblood70

blueblood70 Well-Known Member

10,203 Messages
    7,414 Likes Received
    professional and priceless...lol dez lacks the eloquence to respond like this :))

14. Streetwise

Streetwise Well-Known Member

12,221 Messages
    13,057 Likes Received
    No, you just can't see it. I simply pointed out Bryant has missed his fair share of playing time. And I'm not sure even sure why you're comparing the two because there is none.
    Lee is all class.

StoneyBurk likes this.
  15. ItzKelz

ItzKelz Well-Known Member

4,965 Messages
    5,846 Likes Received
    The cancer is gone. Time to live it up and win some superbowls.

16. Rockport

Rockport AmberBeer Zone Supporter

18,899 Messages
    16,355 Likes Received
    No, the one thing in common between TO and Dez is locker room cancer. I’ll take Lee and Fredricks over TO and Dez any day.

StoneyBurk and jjktkk like this.
  17. tyke1doe

tyke1doe Well-Known Member

41,541 Messages
    19,283 Likes Received
    I wouldn't think so. Teams always hash things out in private. Sometimes, they're brutally honest. "You need to step up your game, man!" But that's all contained within the locker.
    The Cowboys likely heard Lee say this to Dez. Heck, other teammates likely said it to Dez.
    Dez is gone and now he feels like what was said ushered him out. But if Lee made those comments in the confines of the locker room, I doubt it's going to impact team chemistry.

jjktkk likes this.
  18. tyke1doe

41,541 Messages
    19,283 Likes Received
    The concern about the vanilla offense is still present. :(

19. Hawkeye0202

Hawkeye0202 Well-Known Member

9,679 Messages
    16,570 Likes Received
  20. tyke1doe

41,541 Messages
    19,283 Likes Received
    One does not have anything to do with the other.
    Sean Lee is addressing Dez's ability to get more from his talent by doing what is necessary to be an elite receiver and help the team.
    Lee has never had that issue. Instead, his issue has been injuries.
    Of course, if he can't play at an optimal level because of injuries, fans are going to want to see a new, younger linebacker in his place. That's football.
    But few, except ultimate haters, are going to say that Lee isn't giving all he can give because he lacks the mental dedication to the game (like Dez did). They're just going to say he can't play at an optimal level because his body has failed him.