1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

Lee's response to Dez

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by Hawkeye0202, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Hawkeye0202

Hawkeye0202 Well-Known Member

9,679 Messages
    16,570 Likes Received
  2. Jake

Jake Curmudgeon

19,269 Messages
    35,910 Likes Received
    Any evidence to support that assertion? Let's start with Dak:

“I think I have to throw him a better ball,” Prescott said, via David Moore of the Dallas Morning News. “Just put it right there on his face mask and don’t give him a chance to drop it, I guess.”

RoboQB and Hawkeye0202 like this.
  3. OmerV

OmerV Well-Known Member

17,960 Messages
    14,839 Likes Received
    Sean Lee has already missed a lot of games with injuries ...

4. ItzKelz

ItzKelz Well-Known Member

4,965 Messages
    5,846 Likes Received
    Saw someone on the NFL Network break down Dez and the first drive of our season last year to debunk what Dez was saying about our offense being vanilla. Turns out Dez lined up in 4 different positions and ran 7 different routes on the first drive alone. Now he didnt break down how good or how bad the routes were. So IMO Dez can cry all he wants but Lee is right look in the mirror. What we are hearing now from Dez is likely a very small indication of what he was like to deal with on a day to day basis during the football season.

5. ItzKelz

ItzKelz Well-Known Member

4,965 Messages
    5,846 Likes Received
    Then get out of our locker room with comments about their teammates that they will get distracting questions from the media.

Hawkeye0202 likes this.
  6. landroverking

landroverking Well-Known Member

3,646 Messages
    1,843 Likes Received
    Proves once again the man-child Dez is a head case.

7. DejectedFan1996

DejectedFan1996 Well-Known Member

2,048 Messages
    1,956 Likes Received
    Not surprising.

It’s funny because it actually confirms everything Dez said.

I also find it interesting how CZ ignores/pretends Cole Beasley didn’t have a bone to pick with our offense and even went as far as saying “if I say something I’ll probably be next (to get cut)” and was heated when Dez was released

CowboyStar88 and khiladi like this.
  8. SultanOfSix

SultanOfSix Star Power

10,970 Messages
    4,746 Likes Received
    :laugh:

I like Sean Lee, but criticizing someone to be more accountable to a team for an organization that doesn't have any accountability from the top down is like telling him to rearrange deck chairs on the Titanic.

9. TNCowboy

TNCowboy Double Trouble

9,305 Messages
    1,416 Likes Received
    If those teammates were looking up to Dez instead of Sean Lee, then they're complete morons.

StoneyBurk and Maverick84 like this.
  10. OmerV

OmerV Well-Known Member

17,960 Messages
    14,839 Likes Received
    I guess this means you approve of there being no accountability among the players. After all, if you don’t support players expecting and demanding accountability, you logically can’t support there being accountability.

11. kazzd58

kazzd58 Well-Known Member

1,077 Messages
    547 Likes Received

LMAOOOOOO i missed that one........ haaaaaa Most Valuable Patient dude thats hilarious

uvaballa likes this.
  12. Canada180

Canada180 bannedontherun88

437 Messages
    329 Likes Received
    Dez always struck me as a " me first " type of person. From day one as a rookie he could be seen as a distraction on the sidelines. These people will NEVER see the errors in their ways.

jay94 likes this.
  13. DenCWBY

DenCWBY Well-Known Member

5,742 Messages
    4,685 Likes Received
    :hammer::hammer:

StoneyBurk and jjktkk like this.
  14. uvaballa

uvaballa Well-Known Member

3,579 Messages
    2,723 Likes Received
    Only players need accountability. Coaches and management don’t need no stinkin accountability lol.

15. Screw The Hall

Screw The Hall Well-Known Member

2,962 Messages
    1,980 Likes Received
    Any doubts about about whether or not it was a good decision to release Dez are a distant memory now.

Straight up cancer.

16. Gangsta Spanksta

Gangsta Spanksta Well-Known Member

4,615 Messages
    2,704 Likes Received
    Well it depends on Dez's personality. I mean there is the case where Sean Lee tells Dez in his face his concerns, and Dez listens. And then there is the case where Dez might be the type of person that if you tell him something to his face, he immediately blows, causes a ruckus, and nothing positive comes of it. I mean come on, just because someone said that someone should've said something to their face, you don't know if there is a reason why people don't do that.

17. John813

John813 Well-Known Member

13,853 Messages
    17,985 Likes Received
    Bryant needs to grow up.

18. Gangsta Spanksta

4,615 Messages
    2,704 Likes Received
    There was a time, where I would think that Dez played more like Alvin Harper than Michael Irvin -- his number sake. In that I mean, there were many years, where Dez would do one big play in a game and then you wouldn't hear from him again, instead of consistently making plays. My opinion of him changed, and in 2014 he proved himself, but then he got injured and dropped off the face of the earth. XD So its hard for me to see Dez being a bigger factor in the cowboys winning than Sean Lee, who makes a difference everytime he is in there.

19. Gangsta Spanksta

4,615 Messages
    2,704 Likes Received
    Maybe Dez should of got a shirt with a C on it -- C for Crazy.

20. SoupcanSam

SoupcanSam Well-Known Member

4,902 Messages
    6,889 Likes Received
    I think dez has at least lost over half his crazed stalkers on this forum and all over after that social media rant.

And then of all people he decides to go at one of the most respected fan favorites in lee. That in a way just put the nail in the coffin.

:facepalm:Anybody but Lee!:eek:

Canada180 likes this.