Legal tampering begins tomorrow

Sydla

Reaction score
We'll get around to contacting FAs next weekend.

The Cowboys, if they truly are all in, should be somewhat aggressive this offseason especially in FA. But I suspect it's business as usual where they let the market pluck off players they like, they churn through the leftovers and then try to claim these were the guys they wanted all along.

For once, I'd like to see a little bit of desperation out of Jerry. Not stupid desperation but rather trying hard to not just band aid one clear need but actually fix it with a real solution.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score

The Cowboys, if they truly are all in, should be somewhat aggressive this offseason especially in FA. But I suspect it's business as usual where they let the market pluck off players they like, they churn through the leftovers and then try to claim these were the guys they wanted all along.

For once, I'd like to see a little bit of desperation out of Jerry. Not stupid desperation but rather trying hard to not just band aid one clear need but actually fix it with a real solution.
we're all in signing our own guys!!

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
The search begins for Free Agent roster fillers........
Dumpster-B42-980x653.jpg

1942willys

Reaction score
Jerry did the draft during Covid from his yacht. I’m sure he has WiFi!
the real tough deals are closed face to face; but that once again shows just how much he really cares about winning it all

fivetwos

Reaction score
Am I remembering it wrong or did they purposely release pictures of themselves on vacation years ago during the opening of free agency, supposedly arrogantly saying they didn’t need to bother?

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
Probably searching for the old rotary phone they used to make calls to agents with. Just have to wade through the tumbleweeds, cobwebs and dust to get to it. I'm sure they remembered to box it up when they left Valley Ranch.

Motorola

Reaction score
Am I remembering it wrong or did they purposely release pictures of themselves on vacation years ago during the opening of free agency, supposedly arrogantly saying they didn’t need to bother?
I sort of recall it was a "Welcome Spring = dress up in white" fling.
And I believe Witten and Romo plus their spouses part of the retreat.

John813

Reaction score
They aren’t all in as they have not cleared enough cap space to even sign any of their own players yet.

You would think a team that is serious and all in would have done more by now.
Just how they roll to claim they don't have space to sign free agents.
Restructure when needed

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Is it bad that I am hoping for the FA frenzy of 2020

ATXSRT

Reaction score
NFL: Legal tampering starts tomorrow

The Jones: Let's take out the yacht for a week or two!