Legal tampering begins tomorrow

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I read on here it's not his fault. It was the defenses, the oline, WRs and coaching that let him down.
yep, he's on the worst team in the NFL and has the worst coaches in the NFL too. That's the crap spouted on here when he chokes and hides on the bench. shrugs.

Carson

Reaction score
Rich Eisen, "The rumor I heard from multiple people at the Combine is his definition of all-in is to make Dak play out his walk year and not extend him at all, and just eat the cap hit," Eisen said. "And the free agents that they might go get aren't the big-name guys that you think because they won't be able to afford 'em."
We aren’t asking tier 1 dudes.

Jewell, Wagner or Kendricka
Grover Stewar
Henry

Bring back Lewis and Hank and see you in April

Captain-Crash

Reaction score

Grover Stewar
Henry

jerry said ask away, you're getting the bottom of the barrel. He might sign some washed-up big-name guy, so you guys call high-five each other and claim Super Bowl. lmao

Carson

Reaction score
jerry said ask away, you're getting the bottom of the barrel. He might sign some washed-up big-name guy, so you guys call high-five each other and claim Super Bowl. lmao
Oh no doubt I agree.

Its frustrating the media always says “won’t sign big names” at this point we will take any starting caliber players

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was thinking, it's going to be too much for one guy to update all our moves so how about we break it up by position? I can do RB.

Speak up if you're willing to devote the time.

We also need people to do roster updates.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
The search begins for Free Agent roster fillers........
Dumpster-B42-980x653.jpg
Not big enough dumpsters for diving ! LOL

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Diggs would be a restructure. Dak too, but by way of an extension. Same goes for Lamb.

I'm not sure they release Gallup if he doesn't find a trade partner. If they just did the above, they'd have more than enough cap space to keep him for 1 more year, and do what they normally do in the offseason. Do you foresee any splurging in the Cowboys future? I don't.
I’m hoping that the most disappointing loss in the franchises history was enough to wake up Jerry in realizing they need to be active in free agency in order to fix the weaknesses.

jujoboys

Reaction score
I fully expect us to go into comp pick collecting mode. Hope I am wrong but I expect them to sign cheap free agents that don’t affect comp pick compensation for losing Tyron Smith, Stephen Gilmore, Tony Pollard, Tyler Biadasz, etc.

Chasing6

Reaction score
They would not be a very good agent if they did it that way.
A good agent still listens to all offers or at least a chance to talk.

What if one owner said, we are about to clear up $20 million, so give us a few hours. The agent presents that to the player, then decide.
If you had to pick up 1 call first, which one you picking up???

Cowboy4evr

Reaction score
Dang I wish all you guys were part of the Cowboys organization! Those dumb ***** they employ do not have a clue. But you all do!

RFABR

Reaction score
I was thinking, it's going to be too much for one guy to update all our moves so how about we break it up by position? I can do RB.

Speak up if you're willing to devote the time.

We also need people to do roster updates.
The volunteers start working after our front office's yacht trip?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score

Grover Stewar
Henry

no don't bring back hank and lewis not right now sheesh let them test the market