Legal tampering begins tomorrow

X550i

Reaction score
We'll get around to contacting FAs next weekend.

The Cowboys, if they truly are all in, should be somewhat aggressive this offseason especially in FA. But I suspect it's business as usual where they let the market pluck off players they like, they churn through the leftovers and then try to claim these were the guys they wanted all along.

For once, I'd like to see a little bit of desperation out of Jerry. Not stupid desperation but rather trying hard to not just band aid one clear need but actually fix it with a real solution.
Unfortunately per JJ, el paso :rolleyes:

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Stinking Daylight saving! Someone tell Jerry its go time!! Whomever forgot to change the clocks at the star needs to be canned asap!!

Dorsett33

Reaction score
So why did you bring up NFL economics?

Make your point.
Because you seem to think that signing Dak to an extension hurts them from signing others. That has nothing to do with them signing other players. That's what I mean by NFL economics. Them not signing anyone may not have nothing to do with economics

Silverstar

Reaction score
Because you seem to think that signing Dak to an extension hurts them from signing others. That has nothing to do with them signing other players. That's what I mean by NFL economics. Them not signing anyone may not have nothing to do with economics
I don't know how you came to that conclusion by reading my original post. My second post I was being sarcastic about signing multiple FA's.
Dak's current contract is hurting the Cowboys from being "somewhat aggressive" in free agency and that's what I was thinking and responding to the OP about.
Obviously, giving Dak an extension will add millions of cap space and that can only help, not hurt the Cowboys from signing FA's.

Last edited: