Signed by Cowboys Leighton Vander Esch signed for 2 Years

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Hard to complain about this one.

LVE was pretty dang good last year and to get him at $ 5.5M/yr is a decent deal for both parties.

They weren't getting BW for that kind of money (at least I don't think they were) so I think this is a win-win situation as long as he stays healthy.

Now let's get a damn WR, Cap Boy!
Wagner probably wants double and multiple years. I wanted Wagner too, but use the rest of the funds for a NT, WR and backup QB.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score

Vander played very good later in the yr. When early in the yr he would drag or roll players down instead of hitting. Late in the yr it looked like he said screw it and starting putting his helmet on people. When he got hurt the defense suffered. Couldn't say that just 1 yr before.

So with this, it says Clark will stay in the role Barr played. I can dig it. He can cover double the ground barr could, way better Blitzer too

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
glad we got him back instead of losing him and not signing wagner but of the 2 I wanted wagner especially for 2 years

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Not a bad deal. But not really someone u can count on. Rather went after Wagner but maybe he is too expensive?