Signed by Cowboys Leighton Vander Esch signed for 2 Years

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
They could have signed wilson and wagner. Look at this division. The eagles and giants both made the playoffs and got there running the football. We were 22nd against the run last year and haven't improved in that area at all. LVE is a huge weakness in that department. so dumb
Well they had been talking, and that's Quinns guy. I have to think Quinn was part of the choice they went with. Maybe there was something to fishers report on his source.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Well they had been talking, and that's Quinns guy. I have to think Quinn was part of the choice they went with. Maybe there was something to fishers report on his source.
IDC the guy sucks at stopping the run. waste of $$ on a team that was 22nd against the run last year. Better players are available. IDC what they cost sign the better players

CCBoy

Reaction score
Wagner and Hopkins... and be smart in the draft. The arena behind the defensive line looks pretty good right now.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Ya, me too but this is a good move for that price!
You and I don't agree much but I endorse this take 100%

LVE gets a lot of flack on this site but for this price I think it's a good deal for the team. Our defense was not as good when he was out this year.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Over the cap had us with $6.6 million in space after the Gilmore trade. I would assume LVE's first year will be about $3 million to $4 million, so we'll have to clear some space before doing anything else that affects the top 51. A Lawrence restructure or salary cuts for Tyron and/or Elliott seem most likely.

Ken

Reaction score
Over the cap had us with $6.6 million in space after the Gilmore trade. I would assume LVE's first year will be about $3 million to $4 million, so we'll have to clear some space before doing anything else that affects the top 51. A Lawrence restructure or salary cuts for Tyron and/or Elliott seem most likely.
Here is the breakdown...

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Guys this is Quinn's call all the way. Think about it, knowing how Jerry and Stephen feel about Quinn, I have to believe if he stood on the table Wagner, no way LVE returns. I suspect there are some issues with Wagner more complex than just offering him a reasonable deal. I mean know the Cowboys made contact with him and I'm guessing that was to see how close/fast they could get him signed. Remember last year he was determined to keep his family on the west coast. Add that to strong interest from the Seahawks, we may have had really overpay.

Just me, I think this is all Wagner.......if he wanted to be here, he would be here.

Honestly, I'm starting to have the same thoughts about OBJ

BTW..... talking about Rodgers wanting him to the Jets, that ain't going to work. Rodgers Jets' marriage is only for 1 year, maybe 2. OBJ is looking for a long-term deal.

Last edited:

RoboQB

Reaction score
he sucks back to being bad at run defense

anyone else is better than this wanna be lber. hes softer than charmin
"We know why."
Probably graded out in the top 3 on the defense last season. Clearly, the coaches approved. He wears the green dot.

He stuffed the SF run game. As good a game as any LBer played all season. You're foolin' yourself.