Leonard Fournette defends Ezekiel Elliott

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Pollard went down in the 49ers game and Zeke was useless afterwards. That's all I need to know.
Pollard wasn't exactly torching the niners either. 6 carries for 22 for 3.7avg. He had a 10 yarder so half his yardage came on 1 run. 5 for 12 for 2.4.
2 catches for 11 yards.

Of course, the RBs were not the problem. We knew SF would stop the run and we'd have to beat them in the air (21st ranked pass def vs. 2nd run def). The problem was 37 attempts for 206yds 2 ints and a 63 rating against that 21st ranked pass defense.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Always funny when a professional player says something about a player and then you have fans who don't understand football and sit in their parents basement all day telling them they are wrong lol. Funniest part of sports lol.
Have you seen some of the lists of Top Players NFL Players come up with when THEY'RE allowed to vote?

I pay attention to football players when they're talking about how they play a certain position.

When it comes to talent evaluation though, they say some stuff as dumb as any poster in here has ever said. If it weren't for sports, a lot of those guys would be working at Walmart. Many are not "rocket surgeons" :)

Aven8

Reaction score
If Zeke isn’t signed by training camp, I could see someone bringing him in during the season. He seems to start off pretty good early, then starts dealing with an injury and his performance drops off. He’ll be fresh coming in later in the season for someone who’s making a playoff push.
Zeke actually might do well somewhere riding the bench and not being the primary anymore. It would do his body well. He’s always good for that one yard.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Have you seen some of the lists of Top Players NFL Players come up with when THEY'RE allowed to vote?

I pay attention to football players when they're talking about how they play a certain position.

When it comes to talent evaluation though, they say some stuff as dumb as any poster in here has ever said. If it weren't for sports, a lot of those guys would be working at Walmart. Many are not "rocket surgeons" :)
Those top 100’lists be more on point then the lists by the “experts” lol

shabazz

Reaction score
Non-game recognize non-game……..

Both great backs but now one on the decline and the other fully reclined

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Most coaches are awful talent evaluators as well.

Belichick has had so many awful draft picks and he just keeps picking away.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Zeke actually might do well somewhere riding the bench and not being the primary anymore. It would do his body well. He’s always good for that one yard.
If your other RBs including non-starters are unable to get you that one yard then your whole approach is fatally flawed.

We don't need Zeke for one yard carries.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
An RB that is delusional about that positions shelf life. Look maybe Zeke has one more 1,000 yard double digit TD in him. Heck maybe he has another league leading rushing season in him.

But the simple fact is, his days are numbered in the NFL. Just the nature of the RB position. I will say though, his workout videos have been awful.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He’s going to have to be willing to play for pretty cheap to have a role where he’s riding the bench a lot. This is probably why he’s unsigned right now. Everyone is waiting for his price to come way down.