Less Prescott = more winning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nav22

Reaction score
You clearly are confused.

Both of the elite QB's who played in the SB last year passed more than they ran throughout the season. What are you missing here?

So far this season, the Browns, Bears and Saints have run more than they have passed. Next up the list is the Cowboys with 3 more pass attempts than runs.

Elite QB's certainly will benefit from a solid running game but history shows they can and do get it done by passing.

Hope this helps.
Yep, you’re still confused or not too bright.
:lmao2:

Let me hold your hand through this:

Do you think Troy Aikman had a better record when Dallas ran more than passed... or when Dallas passed more than ran?

Do you think John Elway had a better record when Denver ran more than passed... or when Denver passed more than ran?

“DURRRRR MAYBE AIKMAN AND ELWAY ARENT ELITE THEN DURRRRRR”
:lmao2:

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
You don’t know what the hell you are talking about lol. Instead of admitting you are lost you keep putting up this act. Where the hell did I say anything about 2016? You are too busy trying to be right you are missing the point. You butted into a discussion that had nothing to do with you which is par for the course.
You must have a sore back from lugging those goalposts around and bending over to stick your head in the ground.

You literally said the apt description of Dak's 2016 season was an accurate description of Brady's career.

But you're not comparing..

lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You must have a sore back from lugging those goalposts around and bending over to stick your head in the ground.

You literally said the apt description of Dak's 2016 season was an accurate description of Brady's career.

But you're not comparing..

lol
Yeah I’m not gonna go back and forth there’s no point. Agree to disagree and move on. I can’t help you understand if you don’t understand that Brady for his career has killed teams with underneath work.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
You clearly are confused.

Both of the elite QB's who played in the SB last year passed more than they ran throughout the season. What are you missing here?

So far this season, the Browns, Bears and Saints have run more than they have passed. Next up the list is the Cowboys with 3 more pass attempts than runs.

Elite QB's certainly will benefit from a solid running game but history shows they can and do get it done by passing.

Hope this helps.
And Dak has shown he can get it done by passing as well.

Lol…

You mad because you look so stupid lol and you won’t back off you’re idiotic opinion that Dak is an overpaid bus driver.

Lol Hey @Risen Star …One of your Genuine Americans over here is bleeding out!! You did say ears and noses are the prizes of the day, right? Let me get my razor out…

shabazz

Reaction score
And he’ll still look good!

Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder however if a person can transplant hair from their butt and put it on they head and nobody notices.......maybe not looking that good

Now Romo, he do got a full head of hair

Dak got that low Testosterone going and that’s why he’s gettin that bald azz head so soon.

Ah.....Good Times :yourock:

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder however if a person can transplant hair from their butt and put it on they head and nobody notices.......maybe not looking that good

Now Romo, he do got a full head of hair

Dak got that low Testosterone going and that’s why he’s gettin that bald azz head so soon.

Ah.....Good Times :yourock:

Oh no …

Low T?

And he’s still elite?

What’s low for Dak?

1300 ng/dl? Lol

Nav22

Reaction score
Ma'am, the fact that you have to go back to an entirely different era of NFL football to provide examples should have clued you in to the fact that you don't know what you are talking about.

Now do Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes.

My goodness.....
LOLLLL so you think it doesn’t apply to Brady, Rodgers and Mahomes too?

Wow. You’re remedial.

LOL and I like how “ma’am” is an insult to you. Poor guy. The women in your life must be pure trash.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
And Dak has shown he can get it done by passing as well.

Lol…

You mad because you look so stupid lol and you won’t back off you’re idiotic opinion that Dak is an overpaid bus driver.

Lol Hey @Risen Star …One of your Genuine Americans over here is bleeding out!! You did say ears and noses are the prizes of the day, right? Let me get my razor out…
Except for it doesn't show that.

What is the Cowboys record when they pass more than run?

It is what it is. Right there in black and white. Do you need it in three inch letters?

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Ma'am, the fact that you have to go back to an entirely different era of NFL football to provide examples should have clued you in to the fact that you don't know what you are talking about.

Now do Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes.

My goodness.....

Are you seriously arguing that because Dak isn’t {insert name} and that we shouldn’t have signed him?

BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

You’re THAT tantrum throwing toddler that didn’t want any toy because some other kid’s mom bought the last GI Joe with the Kung ** grip!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!

Nav22

Reaction score

It is what it is. Right there in black and white. Do you need it in three inch letters?
Patrick Mahomes:

1-0 this season when KC runs more than passes.

1-3 this season when KC passes more than runs.

Did your tiny little brain just explode?

Larger sample sizes for all the QBs you mentioned will show the exact same thing. A better W/L record when they run more than pass.

Consider yourself exposed, Know-Nothing.
:thumbup:

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score

and how often do Brady, Rodgers, and Mahomes win without a defense lmao?

You accuse others of moving goal posts?

:lmao2::lmao2:

Hey @Risen Star, get your boy out of the fight! He’s lost a lot of blood and is near to fainting!

:laugh::laugh:

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
image-cb782410ec7370bdada7a7e37b32f14c.jpg

:popcorn:

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Do las
Patrick Mahomes:

1-0 this season when KC runs more than passes.

1-3 this season when KC passes more than runs.

Did your tiny little brain just explode, Know-Nothing?
Do last season.

(You won't because you know what the answer is.)

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Last season, and so far this season all three of those guys have passed more than they ran. You really are not very bright.

Ma'am is a sign of respect, ma'am.
Hey when Dak dropped that sick bomb into Cedrick Wilson’s pocket against the Giants, did you have an internal dialogue that went something like this…?

Ego: What a lucky pass!

Alter Ego: Man, I don’t know Ego. I think that was pretty skillful and you might be wrong about Dak.

Ego: Shut it Alter!! Dak’s an overpaid bum!! Smart guys like @khiladi agree with me.

Alter Ego: I’ve always thought @khiladi was pretty dumb and was afraid to tell you. I think he’s a bad influence and is leading you down the path to Moronville. That pass kind of proves it.

Ego: I’m tired of talking to you. I’m going to get out of my Romo underoos and go mow the lawn. You’re a jerk Alter.

Alter Ego: Just trying to keep you from looking stupid Ego. We are in this together after all. You’re really not going to watch the rest of the game? What about what I want? It’s always about you, Ego. Make sure you mow the lawn straight this time. You know how mad the neighbor gets when you keep a straight line like a drunk guy riding a unicycle.

Pretty accurate?

HungryLion

Reaction score
NEWSFLASH: QB wins more games when he has a better team (including defense and running game) around him.

More to come at 11.

holy crap what are y’all arguing about for 16 pages lol.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Hey when Dak dropped that sick bomb into Cedrick Wilson’s pocket against the Giants, did you have an internal dialogue that went something like this…?

Ego: What a lucky pass!

Alter Ego: Man, I don’t know Ego. I think that was pretty skillful and you might be wrong about Dak.

Ego: Shut it Alter!! Dak’s an overpaid bum!! Smart guys like @khiladi agree with me.

Alter Ego: I’ve always thought @khiladi was pretty dumb and was afraid to tell you. I think he’s a bad influence and is leading you down the path to Moronville. That pass kind of proves it.

Ego: I’m tired of talking to you. I’m going to get out of my Romo underoos and go mow the lawn. You’re a jerk Alter.

Alter Ego: Just trying to keep you from looking stupid Ego. We are in this together after all. You’re really not going to watch the rest of the game? What about what I want? It’s always about you, Ego. Make sure you mow the lawn straight this time. You know how mad the neighbor gets when you keep a straight line like a drunk guy riding a unicycle.

Pretty accurate?
Not at all accurate.

When you're done talking to yourself let me ask you a question. On what are you basing your impression of my thoughts on Dak? I'm thinking that is yet another thing you don't seem to know anything about.

Status
Not open for further replies.