Less Prescott = more winning

Status
Not open for further replies.

lk8701

Reaction score
What's up, bros?

6:35 of the video. This is indisputable. Less of Rayne Dakota means more winning.

Like a true 40 million dollar franchise QB.

That's the first attribute you look for. Someone who needs to be carried.

Cowboys!

Same thing can be said about Romo. 2014 was his best season.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Not at all accurate.

When you're done talking to yourself let me ask you a question. On what are you basing your impression of my thoughts on Dak? I'm thinking that is yet another thing you don't seem to know anything about.
It wasn’t accurate?

You can ride a unicycle in a straight line when you’re drunk?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Agendas aside, I know that's hard for some of you, this kind of stat applies to most QBs.

When you're playing from behind, having to chase 30+, you're going to throw a lot and not win often. When playing from in front you're going to run the ball (and win) more.
It's so obvious it's a shame that you have to spell it out for them.

plasticman

Reaction score
There has been 38 games so far in which an offense has run he ball more than they have passed. They have a combined record of 31-7.

These games include teams with Pro Bowl level quarterbacks such as Arizona, Kansas City, Buffalo, and Green Bay.

Cleveland has run more than thrown in just as many games as the Cowboys this season, four games.

The Chicago Bears passed 17 times against the Lions ands 21 times against the Raiders and won both.

Any team with the ability to run the ball effectively is going to do that. It keeps the opponent off the field by eating the clock, keeps their own defense fresh, and it wears down their defense. It forces the safeties to play closer so that when the quarterback passes, he becomes more efficient.

Dak Prescott is payed to be a quarterback that can take his team to the Super Bowl. He isn't payed to be a prolific passer that plays in a lot of Pro Bowls. His 2nd place in passer rating so far this season is not due to the volume of passes, obviously, it is due to the choices he made and the accuracy of his throws.

Plankton

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.