Less Prescott = more winning

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
4-11 when he throws more than 40 times.

4-4 when he has over 400 yards passing.

34-7 with fewer than 32 pass attempts.

17-4 in the two years he's had the fewest pass attempts per game.

Let me know when you figure it out.

I got when we are not giving up 30+ points he does not have to throw us back into a game which usually means your going to lose.....next riddle please!

Wait its my turn Risen, heres one..2 trains leave the station at 2pm bound for.....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You act like that's bad? So what if someone is wrong about a player. So what if Dak falls? Then are the guys liking Dak, garbage? This stuff is mostly opinion based anyway. I can talk about Dak needs to do to improve and he'll go out and prove me right one week and the next prove me wrong. Some of us take this board way too seriously.
What are you even talking about? You said a storm was coming and I was just telling you a storm wouldn’t be coming because no one takes him serious enough to get triggered by his trolling. Either you laugh or ignore.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He got only 4 likes so far. Last year he would've got 30 likes with a thread like this. Since it's obvious Dak is one of the better QBs in the NFL and he's the ultimate leader, teammate and person I would love for a son, I think he needs to change his shtick because it's gotten old.

He also would rather have Daniel Jones over Dak as his QB. smh
Yeah he’s trying to find his footing in on this new landscape of the Cowboys actually being good. A lot of trolls are struggling to find material and their place on this site so now they’ve resorted the “bust driver” angle they are recycling from 2016 lol….even though this role Dak has is nearly the same one Romo had in 2014.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Btw, this is why whenever they talk about Prescott for MVP you should be doubled over laughing.
He shouldn't get that anymore than Aikman ever did.

That MVP award isn't to the best player, it is to that player absent from that team would cause it to implode. That's why Favre won 3 of them and only one ring.

So, what do we want? A MVP or a very good team like we had in the 70's and 90's?

To me, a MVP can do something few others can do and there were QB's playing when Aikman played and there are some now that I think would do as good a job as Prescott.

The MVP of this team so far isn't Prescott or Elliott, it's Diggs.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
crap!! somebody just posted something negative about dak... send up the dak light.. attack him homers. attack!!!!!!!!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He shouldn't get that anymore than Aikman ever did.

That MVP award isn't to the best player, it is to that player absent from that team would cause it to implode. That's why Favre won 3 of them and only one ring.

So, what do we want? A MVP or a very good team like we had in the 70's and 90's?

To me, a MVP can do something few others can do and there were QB's playing when Aikman played and there are some now that I think would do as good a job as Prescott.

The MVP of this team so far isn't Prescott or Elliott, it's Diggs.
I disagree. You can win games without Diggs. I don’t think you can say the same about Dak. Maybe you could with Zeke but I’d argue that would be hurt….

HungryLion

Reaction score
This thread is an instant classic. Lol

I wish I would have saved that thread after the 2019 Vikings game. Where the true Risen came out and expressed his love for Dak.

Shane612

Reaction score
Well, Dak was probably about 7th best QB, some would say lower, when Jerry decided to pay him.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
4-11 when he throws more than 40 times.

4-4 when he has over 400 yards passing.

34-7 with fewer than 32 pass attempts.

17-4 in the two years he's had the fewest pass attempts per game.

Let me know when you figure it out.

So what you're saying is Dak has more 400-yard passing games than the great Patrick Mahomes.

And has more wins than Mahomes (3-2) in his 400-yard games.

Interesting.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
This thread is an instant classic. Lol

I wish I would have saved that thread after the 2019 Vikings game. Where the true Risen came out and expressed his love for Dak.
yep, the part about stats is for losers. lol,
how many hours will it take for him to post a love thread with stats.

classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.