Less than 24 hours away, and...

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
l2obert;2526468 said:
I hope every snap of the ball that our defense thinks about Westbrook kneeling at the 1 yard line. I want to see beastly action by our D like they brought vs Seattle. (And this time the secondary can join them)
Why would they be thinking about Westbrook kneeling at the one?

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
CZ = Zero Confidence, I have been at the bar all night, I feel good. I will sleep in tomorrow until probably 8:00 and I will get up and feel good. Wait for the game, I feel confident, I feel good. We will win, I will drink a lot during the game, I will record the game, I will watch it again another day. After the game I will ge celebrating the victory. Did i mention I have been at the bar all night and feel good?

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
panchucko;2526608 said:
CZ = Zero Confidence, I have been at the bar all night, I feel good. I will sleep in tomorrow until probably 8:00 and I will get up and feel good. Wait for the game, I feel confident, I feel good. We will win, I will drink a lot during the game, I will record the game, I will watch it again another day. After the game I will ge celebrating the victory. Did i mention I have been at the bar all night and feel good?

Waking up at 8 am in considered sleeping in ?

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2526632 said:
Waking up at 8 am in considered sleeping in ?
Oh yea, I wake up everyday at 5:15, like it or not, I am up and ready to go.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
if we win tommorow that would make this weekend so great. 1st Rampage gets revenge and brutally ko's Wanderlei Silva and now hopefully a cowboys win

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
dbair1967;2526328 said:
I honestly have zero feel for tomorrows game.

I have a "Feel". Feels like we're gonna lose.

Not what I want (obviously), but that's what this current teams makes me feel.

MONT17

Reaction score
why do ppl say the eagles are playing forr nothing... this is the NFC EAST and the Cowboys are Wowboys who everyone hates!

the Eagles have plenty to play for sunday, this team may see major changes in the offseason starting with the Coach and QB!

the Dolphins and Falcons success alone will get 2 or 3 unexpected coaches fired.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
My "feeling" has been tempered by the huge let downs and disappointments in most of the meaningful games that our team has blown this year.

I am unsure that we can win in Philly, anything is possible I guess but probabilities are not in our favor given our recent demise.

I hope we win, I hope Romo protects the ball, I hope our defense plays a full 4 quarters and I hope we spank the Eagles..we shall see soon!!!

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
I see a 13 to 10 game coming. We play a high scoring and low scoring game with the Eagles/Skins/Giants, last game with the Eagles was that crazy slugfest early in the year. Now we have to probably sweat one out.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
dbair1967;2526328 said:
I honestly have zero feel for tomorrows game.

I can almost say the same thing... but my program override goes into "We win" mode by default.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
YoMick;2526894 said:
I can almost say the same thing... but my program override goes into "We win" mode by default.

I hope so, because you just gotta dump that sig pic YM.

I agree with Hos, I find that picture disturbing.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
dbair1967;2526968 said:
I hope so, because you just gotta dump that sig pic YM.

I agree with Hos, I find that picture disturbing.

Too bad :p:

they have to win first..... until then we all suffer :laugh2:

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
YoMick;2526970 said:
Too bad :p:

they have to win first..... until then we all suffer :laugh2:

On the other hand, there are alot of good "caption this" opps with that pic.

:D

sbark

Reaction score
MONT17;2526752 said:
why do ppl say the eagles are playing forr nothing... this is the NFC EAST and the Cowboys are Wowboys who everyone hates!

the Eagles have plenty to play for sunday, this team may see major changes in the offseason starting with the Coach and QB!

Ya, I see the Iggles getting more motivation over knocking the Boy's out of the playoffs than actually just getting into the playoffs themselves....

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I am watching the pregame and the wind looks pretty significant and it looks like it wants to rain.

Mcnabb has the bigger arm and can throw through that wind better. They always throw it about 38 or 40 times on us and if our secondary doesnt hold up and the eagles score a bunch early I am not sure we can trade scores with them today.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
lcharles;2526410 said:
I'm prepared for a loss.

I just can't get excited about this team. :pink:

Time to find a new team then. GO COWBOYS. :star:

Mansta54

Reaction score
casmith07;2526991 said:
Time to find a new team then. GO COWBOYS. :star:

Well said!!! I'm so tired of all the negative and scared fans on this board. It's ridiculous!!!!