Less than 24 hours away, and...

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
theebs;2526990 said:
I am watching the pregame and the wind looks pretty significant and it looks like it wants to rain.

Mcnabb has the bigger arm and can throw through that wind better. They always throw it about 38 or 40 times on us and if our secondary doesnt hold up and the eagles score a bunch early I am not sure we can trade scores with them today.

I agree...if we get behind by 10-14, its probably all over...last years offense that wouldnt be a big deal, but this years unit isnt the same...

Mansta54

Reaction score
dbair1967;2527002 said:
I agree...if we get behind by 10-14, its probably all over...last years offense that wouldnt be a big deal, but this years unit isnt the same...

This years unit is still good and dangerous. They can get on fire and score quickly at anytime, especially when their backs are against the wall like they did against the Ravens. Don't sell this O short, they are still very dangerous.. Don't sleep!!!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
dbair1967;2527002 said:

I think it would be a weather thing though, not a talent thing. THis could be like the pittsburgh game where the team that has the wind can throw the ball and the team that doesnt have the wind has to be very careful and just try to move the chains.

Which should bring some interesting situations today seeing that both teams and quarterbacks give up easy underneath throws to take chances down the field.

The wind might actually make both qbs be even more risky with their throws when they have the wind.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
dbair1967;2527002 said:

I dont see where you get this from?

because... (see below)

Mansta54;2527008 said:
This years unit is still good and dangerous. They can get on fire and score quickly at anytime, especially when their backs are against the wall like they did against the Ravens. Don't sell this O short, they are still very dangerous.. Don't sleep!!!

:bow:

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Wind and rain might be good for us, considering Reid loves to throw every down.

Granted, RJ has, too. But I like our running game better if the weather makes it too difficult to throw and both teams have to run it.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
Mansta54;2527008 said:

I guarantee you that Dallas is the last team ANY NFC playoff wants to see on the horizon...

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
5Countem5;2527096 said:
I guarantee you that Dallas is the last team ANY NFC playoff wants to see on the horizon...

well there is no question about that, None of the other teams are complete teams.

Atlanta is, but I think the more experienced teams in the conference wont fear atlanta, maybe they should though.