Let’s admit something about Schultz

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
He had a great game, after a disappointing previous game!

I don't blame him for the fumble either. He was punched in the head, and the defender never hit the ball. That was a huge no-call of a personal foul. Absolutely should have been 15 yard penalty, if not ejection also. Look at the point swing on that play too. This game was decided by one point!

cern

Reaction score
he was beat on like a pinata last week. i knew the stanford product would put on a show. sometimes, all you need is to be given a chance. seems he did pick up a few tips from witten. great performance. game ball? a case could be made for it.

Wood

Reaction score
I and many of us didn’t see Schultz being able to contribute much.
I’m happy he surprised me today. Actually looked like an NFL TE.

Great game Schultz....
Now get some real shoulder pads.

he actually made catches all preseason and one of writers even mentioned he didn't think he was all that far behind Jarwin considering Jarwin basically doesn't block.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
not tooting my horn but he became a whipping boy for a lot on here for some reason.

Now I don't think he'll be some stud, but some on here are too quick on banishing a player over a bad play. Especially when they get limited snaps.

So why is that your horn should be tooted? Did you call a great game by Shultz that I missed?

Zman5

Reaction score
I thought he was somewhat coming on at the end of the season in his rookie year. I thought he was going to do more than he did last year. Then again with Witt coming back, I guess we wasn't going to get much playing time. Not blaming Witt for his progress, but he just needed more playing time. He does have that Stanford TE pedigree so who knows.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I and many of us didn’t see Schultz being able to contribute much.
I’m happy he surprised me today. Actually looked like an NFL TE.

Great game Schultz....
Now get some real shoulder pads.
well those that wanted a street FA brought in and said our TEs were garbage and the coaches didnt know anything and the GM was horrible was wrong, that offense being down 20-0 and being able to score 40 in 3 Qtrs is insane..KM needs to learn from today, stop driving and offense like this on the highway in the left lane at 55, you open her up and let her eat..