Let’s admit something about Schultz

Qcard

Reaction score
He's still a little rough around the edges but he's improving. I'll see what he looks like at the end of the season and weigh in.
I agree!
We starting to see his entire skillset ala the normal progression for NFL Wr/TE

1. Shultz constantly sets up his catch with YAC in mind. Shultz is constantly falling forward even after tackles. He might not play above the rim but if we are thinking basketball, Shultz's has great handle and body control.

2. Shultz's confidence appears to be growing. His field demeanor appears bigger. He stands out. Just my opinion.

3. He's athletic and from Stanford. Book smart and athletism is a deadly combo..See Travis Frederick, Byron Jones, Chad Henning, Darren Woodson etc. Potential for a 10-13 career good TE is possible.

I love Shultz

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did you see the wiff by schultz on that 4th and 1. Almost didnt get the first down.

I guess you been watching those 4 wr formation. Looks pretty darn good. Js

First time in like 15 years. Lol
Yet another nonsensical and dishonest post from you.

First, yes, he dropped a pass - all receivers do. But he had a nice game, including some important first downs, and, by the way, he continues to get yards after the catch, despite your claims to the contrary.

Second, I have always said I'm not opposed to using 4 WRs at times, yet you continue to lie and claim the opposite.

Third, they didn't use 4 WRs as much as I'm sure you think. Much of the time Brown or Wilson were in the game, Cooper, Lamb or Gallup were not.

Last edited: