Let’s avoid the classless stuff

bandfan

Reaction score
I know there are a lot of fans here who aren’t fans of Dak. I also believe most Cowboys fans, regardless of opinions on the QB situation, are good people who respect our players even if they don’t like their play. Whatever they think of Dak, most would agree that Dak Prescott is a good dude, and in light of his gruesome injury, would show the class we would all expect Cowboys fans to exhibit.

So I have a request: For the few trolls who post completely ridiculous and disrespectful posts about Dak for no other reason to get a rise out of us- can we just avoid posting there altogether so those outrageous threads just die a natural death.

I was saddened to see a 27 year old young man who has suffered some very difficult family losses in his young life, have a serious injury added to his personal challenges. Whatever you think of him as a QB, I would hope we could all at least show a little empathy. I am a Dak fan, but I would feel bad for any of our players who suffered such a devastating injury.

Let’s stay classy. This world is already a pretty negative place these days that could use some empathy and kindness.
Just waiting for some idiot to say he is too old and injury prone and we should trade him for 2 first rounders.....

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
I think post like “ Dak is not a starter in the NFL or Dalton deserved to start over Dak” just highlights the low football IQ of some fans on these boards. It just makes them look bad when they say it and keep saying it .

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I really haven’t seen much criticism or trolling about Dak.

Which tells me I’ve already ignored most of the right people to ignore.

Yeah after reading your 1st sentence I was gonna say you must have 'em on "ignore". It's a shame people like that even bother to call themselves Cowboy fans. There's no excuse for the lack of class and human decency.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
This place has a troll problem. I won't stoop to the level of calling them out by name but we all know who they are.
They try to form an internet identity around whichever player other fans like. They did this with Romo, Dez, now Dak.
It's a shame really. It brings down the entire site. There are times when I think about coming here to read or talk cowboys and just decide not to because I know every thread will have been hijacked with trolls.
Post a question or comment on the defense.,..... they bring up Dak.... Post a comment on the running game...... they bash Dak.... Post a comment on anything and they will find a way to bash Dak. They think they are cute. The grown ups will just start to avoid the place. Which is a shame because this place has been the most well ran Cowboys message board. The mods are in a tough position trying to keep the conversations flowing while giving everyone a fair voice.

They are just trying to ruin it for the rest of us.
Dak would have taken us ... far.

Section446

Reaction score
It's an unfortunate event, but it doesn't change the fact that he's an average QB that we need to move on from; nothing disrespectful about that.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Good luck with this fanbase. Romo never won anything and it was only his fault. Nevermind him never having a team around him besides 3 years. Even those 3 were ok not great lol let one coaching

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
OMG!!

Do you know how much money you could make as a GM of a franchise?

You’re an absolute wunderkind (I assume you’re also incredibly young while being so smart.) Why aren’t you peddling your talents in the NFL? If it’s lack of qualifications, you could get hired as a janitor and at night when the facility is empty you could write incredibly complex plays on white boards that would blow people’s minds! Sounds like a plot for a great movie!!

What is our GM's qualifications? lol.. He's stupid rich?

Yes.. I could evaluate talent much better than Jerry Jones and a lot of his yes men.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
What is our GM's qualifications? lol.. He's stupid rich?

Yes.. I could evaluate talent much better than Jerry Jones and a lot of his yes men.
Lmao that’s your argument?

That because Jerry sucks you won’t?

Logic fail lol

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Lmao that’s your argument?

That because Jerry sucks you won’t?

Logic fail lol

No.. My point was you wanted to be cute and talk about qualifications for being a GM and forgot about the qualifications the guy we have in charge has.

Or did that logic slip by you before you decided to be a jack ***?

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
No.. My point was you wanted to be cute and talk about qualifications for being a GM and forgot about the qualifications the guy we have in charge has.

Or did that logic slip by you before you decided to be a jack ***?

Your argument is that because Jerry is unqualified to be GM it means YOU can be GM?

Logic fail lol

shabazz

Reaction score
So a thread is started that allows a good amount of angry Dak fans to call fellow posters classless.....even before anything classless has been posted.

Classless thread

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
So a thread is started that allows a good amount of angry Dak fans to call fellow posters classless.....even before anything classless has been posted.

Classless thread

Funny..

The words “angry” and “Dak” apply for more aptly in sentences constructed to describe you haters.