Let’s try to cool off

Nav22

Reaction score
I’m as pissed about this L as anyone. Refs screwed us but it happens. That’s life. We had chances to win and we didn’t.

But this week wasn’t a total disaster, simply because the Eagles lost too. They’re still a game back. We’ll need to beat them in Week 16 and Philly’s easier schedule isn’t going to save them from having to beat us in Week 16.

I’ll take it 1 step further. Entering today, Philly had a better chance to win today than Dallas. Philly was a 1-point home favorite vs Seattle, we were 6.5-point road underdogs. Today could’ve been disastrous for us.

But in all honesty, once Philly lost to Seattle, our game at NE was like we were playing with house money.

Move on to Buffalo. Thursday will be here quickly and that will be a huge game too.

Think about it like this: before today, we all figured we’d probably go 1-1 over our next 2 games. We can (and should) still do that with a win on Thursday.

This won’t be as deflating a loss to the team as it feels to us fans right now. Our guys know they just went toe-to-toe with the boogeyman and should’ve come out on top. I’m expecting a W on Thanksgiving and the optimism will be back.

Okay, I’m still pissed too. But typing all of this was therapeutic.
:thumbup:

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
I’m as pissed about this L as anyone. Refs screwed us but it happens. That’s life. We had chances to win and we didn’t.

But this week wasn’t a total disaster, simply because the Eagles lost too. They’re still a game back. We’ll need to beat them in Week 16 and Philly’s easier schedule isn’t going to save them from having to beat us in Week 16.

I’ll take it 1 step further. Entering today, Philly had a better chance to win today than Dallas. Philly was a 1-point home favorite vs Seattle, we were 6.5-point road underdogs. Today could’ve been disastrous for us.

But in all honesty, once Philly lost to Seattle, our game at NE was like we were playing with house money.

Move on to Buffalo. Thursday will be here quickly and that will be a huge game too.

Think about it like this: before today, we all figured we’d probably go 1-1 over our next 2 games. We can (and should) still do that with a win on Thursday.

This won’t be as deflating a loss to the team as it feels to us fans right now. Our guys know they just went toe-to-toe with the boogeyman and should’ve come out on top. I’m expecting a W on Thanksgiving and the optimism will be back.

Stop with the nonsense positivity this team is not a play off team . It’s garbage coaches with zero accountability and a roster that under performs every single week .

Aven8

Reaction score
We LOST when he went for 3. It did nothing for us there. Had we not made the TD they have to drive from the 6 in the wind. I knew we had NO chance of getting back down there again. He is a loser.

tomsanders921

Reaction score

And all the heat is on Garrett again. If history has told us anything, they play best when his seat is the hottest.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Garrett mentality. “Let’s calm down” my ***. There is no room for calming down. This team constantly puts themselves in jeopardy not only during games but at the risk of the entire season. This has got to stop.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Just be honest...........................our offense didnt get inside the 20 until late in the game. We were never going to win this game.

Jenky

Reaction score

What’s disheartening is we still have Garrett and as long as we have him we can be out coached and play down to an opponent’s level making us susceptible to losing to anyone. It’s tiresome and exhausting.

Gaede

Reaction score
Loser mentality.

Our fans basically take a giant dump on our logo when they talk this way.

How many times have we seen a thread like this after a loss?

'guys, it's not that bad! everyone else lost too! we're still in the division lead'. 'we lost but played well!' 'we lost, but learned some valuable lessons!' 'we didn't get completely blown out and embarrassed this time!'

Meanwhile, we crap out in the wild card game because of this exact loser's mentality

MikeB80

Reaction score
they lost yet another winnable game today.

The special teams are terrible, the qb comes up very small in a lot of these games when they really need him.

also this idea that buffalo is some cupcake is laughable to me. buffalo plays the way Dallas is supposed to play and they do it well. They are going to kick the cowboys *** on thursday.