Let’s try to cool off

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Dallas wins the NFC East at 9-7 so long as one of their wins is at Philly on December 22.

So can they get two wins against the Bills, Bears, Rams, and Commanders?

I think so. At least, I hope so.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think there are some fans who would find good in the cowboys even if they go 0-16.

This team is not good. Why continually give them excuses or lift them up? It’s okay to be realistic and critical

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
so the cowboys win the division WHAT you are not going to be playing the bottom feeders in the playoffs
Neither will New England. Dallas is the ONLY team they've beaten with a winning record. They lost to Baltimore.

stiletto

Reaction score
Just be honest...........................our offense didnt get inside the 20 until late in the game. We were never going to win this game.

100%...the coaching staff who are comprised of a buncha guttless turds guaranteed the outcome.

Big D

Reaction score
Just be honest...........................our offense didnt get inside the 20 until late in the game. We were never going to win this game.
Being honest Pat's offense wouldn't have been in the red zone at all either if not for our not so special teams.

Sydla

Reaction score
House money?

What a silly attempt at trying to play the moral victory card.

Hahahahahaha.

ANother winnable game where questionable coaching was on display again.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The refs are not the reason the Cowboys lost, but believing so seems to make some folks feel better.

10 points coming off the biggest calls in the game.

Seems kinda ridiculous to say those calls didn’t determine the outcome. Gave them the edge.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
We LOST when he went for 3. It did nothing for us there. Had we not made the TD they have to drive from the 6 in the wind. I knew we had NO chance of getting back down there again. He is a loser.

Typical stupid Garrett call right there.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
The refs are not the reason the Cowboys lost, but believing so seems to make some folks feel better.
I agree.

I hate bringing up the calls even after the Green bay game but we have to make notice of the refs penalizing our star players with calls like tripping to kill the drives. It is to the point that they are timed around certain circumstances during the game.

Coaching should be addressed more than anything at this point.

JBS

Reaction score
This thread is a complete embarrassment to any and every fan out there...stop this nonsense

This franchise is run by a bunch of clowns and it's evident every time this team plays an elite opponent

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not going to clam down, as I am not into moral victories.

It is like last years playoffs...we lost, oh, but the Eagles got knocked out of the playoffs too, oh well.

CWR

Reaction score
I’m as pissed about this L as anyone. Refs screwed us but it happens. That’s life. We had chances to win and we didn’t.

But this week wasn’t a total disaster, simply because the Eagles lost too. They’re still a game back. We’ll need to beat them in Week 16 and Philly’s easier schedule isn’t going to save them from having to beat us in Week 16.

I’ll take it 1 step further. Entering today, Philly had a better chance to win today than Dallas. Philly was a 1-point home favorite vs Seattle, we were 6.5-point road underdogs. Today could’ve been disastrous for us.

But in all honesty, once Philly lost to Seattle, our game at NE was like we were playing with house money.

Move on to Buffalo. Thursday will be here quickly and that will be a huge game too.

Think about it like this: before today, we all figured we’d probably go 1-1 over our next 2 games. We can (and should) still do that with a win on Thursday.

This won’t be as deflating a loss to the team as it feels to us fans right now. Our guys know they just went toe-to-toe with the boogeyman and should’ve come out on top. I’m expecting a W on Thanksgiving and the optimism will be back.

Okay, I’m still pissed too. But typing all of this was therapeutic.
:thumbup:

We will finish 11-5 or 10-6. Sorry, thats just how I see it going down. Lose to Buffalo and Im done lol. I don't think we will though. We won't lose more than ONE game to finish the season. Ima head out now.

CWR

Reaction score
so the cowboys win the division and get into the playoffs then WHAT you are not going to be playing the bottom feeders in the playoffs

Then we lose and get a new coach. It was pretty much destined to go this way. Garrett has hit his ceiling.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How many times have we seen a thread like this after a loss?

'guys, it's not that bad! everyone else lost too! we're still in the division lead'. 'we lost but played well!' 'we lost, but learned some valuable lessons!' 'we didn't get completely blown out and embarrassed this time!'

Meanwhile, we crap out in the wild card game because of this exact loser's mentality
Gaede--imagine..ok easy to see us making playoffs....but lets say we go into playoffs and no one is really hurt and 3 weeks before we got on this roll like last year...and then all of a sudden we begin picking off teams in post season and we are in super bowl and then we put beatdown on opponent?....i have seen Giants do it in 2011..one point they were 6-6 that year