Let’s try to cool off

Nav22

Reaction score
@Nav22 who cares? You're right, of course. They're still going to win the division and go to the playoffs, probably with a 9-7 record. Are we supposed to be happy about that?

The narrative for this game is not that the refs stole the game. There are bad calls in every game, especially when you're playing the Patriots at home. The narrative is that Garrett and his staff were once again completely outcoached. He looks lost on the sidelines.

So great, the Giants and Commanders are horrible and the Eagles are cratering, so yeah, we'll win the division. Then the team will get bounced in the wildcard round at home by the Seahawks. That doesn't make me feel better at all.
We just beat Seattle last year in the playoffs.

You don’t know what will happen until it happens. Crazy stuff happens in every single postseason. I’m not confident that we’ll win anything either, but I’ll still be watching and so will you.

If you think you know the future, bet your house on our opponent in the Wild Card game.

Either we’ll get it done in the playoffs or Garrett will be fired. Isn’t that what the fans want?

The awful calls were a part of the narrative too, like it or not.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Either we’ll get it done in the playoffs or Garrett will be fired. Isn’t that what the fans want?

Its reaching a comical level of Garrett getting blamed for everything including tooth decay, but I really think Garrett is gone after this season to join the Front Office no matter what. If the team plays well, he goes out on top. If they don't, its a face saving move to Jerry and its a better fit for him anyway.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
You guys have to stop acting this way. It’s NOT okay anymore. It’s been 10 years of this stuff with Garrett. The dude makes it so difficult. Even when we have the 1st seed this clapper is one and done in the playoffs. It’s enough!

ICP

Reaction score
Gotta love how a large part of this fan base feels it's OK to settle for we'll be ok just getting to the playoffs because you never know what might happen and those that want a change after 23 years of this garbage are just being too critical.

Let's face the hard truth of history, doesn't matter how this team gets to the playoffs its a one and done situation almost always.

Nav22

Reaction score
Gotta love how a large part of this fan base feels it's OK to settle for we'll be ok just getting to the playoffs because you never know what might happen and those that want a change after 23 years of this garbage are just being too critical.

Let's face the hard truth of history, doesn't matter how this team gets to the playoffs its a one and done situation almost always.
”The hard truth of history”? Okay, let’s revisit our recent playoff history.

We’ve won a playoff game in 3 of the last 4 times we made the playoffs.

So no, it’s not a “1 and done situation almost always”.

The 1 time that we DIDN’T win a playoff game is when Aaron Rodgers broke our hearts with one of the greatest throws in playoff history.

I know, I know, facts schmacts.

Yes, I’m focusing on making the playoffs because that’s what it’s all about. Get into the tournament, play your best football and see what happens.

Have fun with your negativity though!
:thumbup:

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
I'll give you the garbage coaches and zero accountability but if the roster under performs every week like you say, we wouldn't have won any games... So that response isn't a fair assessment if you know what you're talking about.. I think you're letting your emotions type rather than typing logically...
You’re nitpicking . We win against teams that don’t have a winning record and lose to anyone that matters. We absolutely underperform with an needless string of penalties , bad play calls and gaffes. The only difference is you can do that against Miami and Washington and Giants and get away with it .

Last edited: