Let Dak walk, Get Derek Carr this offseason?

AshyLarry06

Reaction score
What do you guys think? Personally i'd rather have Carr, i think he can thrive in the right offense. Much like Amari, i think things have gone stale for him in Oakland and he needs a fresh start. Imagine this offense with a QB who can actually put the ball in the right place and not make receivers have to adjust when they are open. We can actually have potential 35 yard gains be 35 yards and not 18-20 yarders because the ball wasnt put in the right place...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I've never heard anyone call a Garrett offense the "right offense" lol. Interesting lol. Go get a inferior quarterback and pay him 25 million a year so he can Amari Cooper can have the great chemistry they had last year.

Some of you guys need your threads reviewed before it actually makes it to the forum.

Verdict

Reaction score
I think Carr and Dak are similar level players. Dak at $40M vs Carr at $25M? I might take Carr. I like Dak’s ball security better and his ability to run the football.

Dak needs to run the ball 6 times per game to keep defenses honest

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
What do you guys think? Personally i'd rather have Carr, i think he can thrive in the right offense. Much like Amari, i think things have gone stale for him in Oakland and he needs a fresh start. Imagine this offense with a QB who can actually put the ball in the right place and not make receivers have to adjust when they are open. We can actually have potential 35 yard gains be 35 yards and not 18-20 yarders because the ball wasnt put in the right place...
:popcorn:

uvaballa

Reaction score
I think Carr and Dak are similar level players. Dak at $40M vs Carr at $25M? I might take Carr. I like Dak’s ball security better and his ability to run the football.

Dak needs to run the ball 6 times per game to keep defenses honest
I agree Dak should run more but slide more. Dak isn’t getting $40M though and I doubt he’s even asking for that. Owners talk and I’m sure they’re telling JJ not to do anything too crazy which could impact the QB market.