Let Dak walk

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneFalco

Reaction score
They paid Kirk an exorbitant amount of fully guaranteed money, lost him for nothing, then turned around and traded a third rd pick and a promising young cb for the right to overpay Alex Smith and blow a first round pick on Haskins. Sign me up

And yet they were still smart NOT to give Cousins 87 MIL.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Takes elite talent to put up the stats Dak does.
and does it take an average to below-average talent to get beat by good teams?
one watermelon kick away from not winning crap this year for stats. just saying. i support stats prescott even though he sucks.

Gameover

Reaction score
SF lost 6 of last 8

Minn lost 4 of last 6. One was an OT win vs Jax

Phi lost 8 of last 11

Bungholes are the Bungholes

This is why I want Dak out of this rathole

All these Dak haters would be tripping over each other to tell us how insignificant these wins are if Dak wins were against this group of teams! But now they’re using it as if Dak didn’t beat teams like this, routinely. While playing at a higher level.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Letting Dak walk is the worst thing you could do.

If you can’t get a fair contract signed with him, at least tag and trade him for picks.....

I doubt any team is trading anything for a QB coming off a major injury with a huge cap hit if you tag him.
Dak's record was 1-3 before the injury with the sole win a fluke against the Falcons.

Let Dak test the market and give the Cowboys a chance to match. Fair to all.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
There is no way you get a Top 10-15 starting NFL QB in the 4th round and simply let him walk...............That is just plain silly

Gameover

Reaction score
I doubt any team is trading anything for a QB coming off a major injury with a huge cap hit if you tag him.
Dak's record was 1-3 before the injury with the sole win a fluke against the Falcons.
all.

Dak record was 3-5 through 8 in 2018. Your point?

Gameover

Reaction score
Cowboys could come out of the NFC... if they had Dak Prescott

Top 6 in AFC are better than NFC top 6

way better

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Lol, we get way too excited about big games from one player. First it was Dalton should start over Dak, then it was Dalton is terrible. Then there were screams for Gabbert after 1 ok managed game. Then Dalton played better and now we want Dak to walk again. Hahahahaha

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Dak record was 3-5 through 8 in 2018. Your point?

My point is the same:
"Dak record was 3-5 through 8 in 2018."

Gameover

Reaction score
My point is the same:
"Dak record was 3-5 through 8 in 2018."

Ignored list for you

Gameover

Reaction score
Lol, we get way too excited about big games from one player. First it was Dalton should start over Dak, then it was Dalton is terrible. Then there were screams for Gabbert after 1 ok managed game. Then Dalton played better and now we want Dak to walk again. Hahahahaha

im a Dak fan

Status
Not open for further replies.