Let me hear which cut RB you prefer. Forever hold your peace

Reaction score
Of course roster cuts just started. Exciting times as we finally jettison some dead weight. While we will be sour on some potential loses.

Of the running backs cut, who do you think brings the most juice? Share your reasoning. :)

I’ll start... We cut trance and then pick him back up and let him be our lead rb by committee. Lol
Jokes I hope he continues to grow into a dual threat Qb...

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Of course roster cuts just started. Exciting times as we finally jettison some dead weight. While we will be sour on some potential loses.

Of the running backs cut, who do you think brings the most juice? Share your reasoning. :)

I’ll start... We cut trance and then pick him back up and let him be our lead rb by committee. Lol
I haven't heard of any HB cuts yet

ShiningStar

Reaction score
You can make the case to cut any of them. None of them are stand alone talents. I would keep Dowdle, but thats it. We re going to get smashed in the mouth a lot because defenses will shut it down.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Think you made this post too fast I don't think anyone has been cut yet.

rambo2

Reaction score

I'd rather trade with the Jets.

cowboyec

Reaction score
dillon johnson,panthers.
loved watching him on that washington huskies team.
i'd love to see us give him a shot.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Of the running backs cut, who do you think brings the most juice?
It's well documented over here in my little corner of Shreveport Louisi-by-Gawd-ana... Deuce.. and maybe it goes without saying, Dowdle and Zeke.

We cut trance and then pick him back up and let him be our lead rb by committee. Lol
Unsure if you'd know this, but that actually was the theme of a thread I began just ahead of training camp. I got a lot of rotten tomatoes tossed my way... the (alleged) silliness that Lance could run all that well. His HS coach has said at least a couple of times publicly that he'd always thought RB was probably going to be TL's ticket to the pros, even though his arm was always plus.

I know what they've (McCarthy in particular) said... but I just cringe at the idea you're not going to actually use a talent like on occasion... he brings a skill set that surpasses anything Taysom Hill ever brought. So many wrinkles you could conceivably insert that could have big reward over the course of a season.

Reaction score

I like bruiser RBs so Freeman being on the roster (or practice squad) would suit me fine. I realize that Zeke is similar (though I wouldn't call him a bruiser) so maybe Zeke is enough if the run blocking is better. Liking Deuce too but don't trust him, if the OL struggles then he will struggle big time.

starfan1

Reaction score
I believe in order to improve they need to do some trading. If the line is blocking well well be ok but if you wanted to get creative trading for Charbonnett would be big improvement

CowboysRule

Reaction score
I believe in order to improve they need to do some trading. If the line is blocking well well be ok but if you wanted to get creative trading for Charbonnett would be big improvement
Have the Seahawks said he's available for trade? I figured he would be their starter next year.