Let me hear which cut RB you prefer. Forever hold your peace

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Gonna have to ask the procedure experts here on that one, cuz
Yeah I think we can sign him off the practice squad but we have to guarantee him at least 3 games on the game day roster. At least that's how the rules were before. They may have tweaked those since I last cared about the practice squad. I think the Cowboys will have a stable of RBs that they will move back and forth from the PS to the 53 as matchups, injuries and yes performance dictate. It's a sound approach no matter what the idiot fans think.

shabazz

Reaction score
Yeah I think we can sign him off the practice squad but we have to guarantee him at least 3 games on the game day roster. At least that's how the rules were before. They may have tweaked those since I last cared about the practice squad. I think the Cowboys will have a stable of RBs that they will move back and forth from the PS to the 53 as matchups, injuries and yes performance dictate. It's a sound approach no matter what the idiot fans think.
I'm certainly in for getting Jr. here......Great DNA strand in that boy

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I'm certainly in for getting Jr. here......Great DNA strand in that boy
My guess is if somebody on the current roster gets dinged he will be brought for a 3 game audition as the starter. As for the DNA.. I don't think people realize just how amazing Frank Gore was.. Dude carved out a 15 year NFL career after tearing both ACLs in college. Can you imagine the damage he might have done withOUT the knee injuries. Even if he fully healed we know it robbed him of something off the top end and probably some explosion too. He simply remade himself into a power back and the rest is history. Nothing but respect for that dude from my end!

Last edited: