Twitter: Let the fun begin in Oxnard!

Maxmadden

Reaction score
Dak really looks lean as compared to years past. I wish he would go ahead and fix his toof.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
You know, if McCarthy can get Moore to implement more of Mike's West Coast Offense...
That might work out really well, but Dak has to train how to lead his receivers better in the short game.

I think he has it in him and those kind of plays can really loosen up things for Zeke like on a draw and the big play with a WR leaking out on a vert.

I guess we'll see how things go.

Corso

Reaction score
Yup. He was a spokesman for milk as he touted healthy, strong bones. I think the two sides mutually agreed to part ways after October of last year so Dak is a dairy free agent!
Mmmm... the breast milk of another animal's teet.
Think I'll sign up to replace him.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Am I the only person in the world left without a tattoo?
Why do a lot of these players not wear shirts?
Bugs my wife when she sees some guy jogging ("showing off") outside without a shirt. Maybe because I read the tea leaves and told her the future is gender equality and if the guys can do it, then the girls should be allowed to do it. I am fair :) The conversation went downhill after that. So, guys, I don't recommend you mention this topic to your wives. Trust me.

Corso

Reaction score
Bugs my wife when she sees some guy jogging ("showing off") outside without a shirt. Maybe because I read the tea leaves and told her the future is gender equality and if the guys can do it, then the girls should be allowed to do it. I am fair :) The conversation went downhill after that. So, guys, I don't recommend you mention this topic to your wives. Trust me.
Ha ha ha!
Awesome.

Last edited:

Corso

Reaction score
For the record, I have one tat professionally done: The Coast Guard Eagle on my arm.
And then I have a set that goes from my knee to my groin in 3 columns of writing that I tatted onto myself in one of the lowest moments of my life.

Each column was etched into my skin to help keep me going and Thank God, it was worth it and I carry them with both shame and pride.

Shame I had to get to a point that it was an act of desperation and
Pride in that I used them and use them to this very day to keep me inspired to keep going forward and as a reminder from the trench I raised myself out of to what I guess anyone would call some amount of success.

I want to tat myself again. One last time to commemorate it all, but I haven't thought of the design yet.

Probably because the design is not done designing itself yet.

That's fine. I'm in no rush.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Ha ha ha!
Awesome.

100% True story. Gender equality only goes so far until it hits a brick wall or she kindly reminds you of that line in the movie Color of Money when the girl tells Tom Cruise 'you make another shot and you will be ... for a long time.' My hat goes off to whoever wrote that line.

Corso

Reaction score
100% True story. Gender equality only goes so far until it hits a brick wall or she kindly reminds you of that line in the movie Color of Money when the girl tells Tom Cruise 'you make another shot and you will be ... for a long time.' My hat goes off to whoever wrote that line.
That was an amazing line.

Corso

Reaction score
Rockport seems to have a very unusual fascination with Mr Prescott. Not here to judge, though, to each his own.
You and him should go take a date at Luby's and hash it out.
You two are peas in opposite pods.

And I say that lovingly.

Motorola

Reaction score
The male gender has always displayed their chiseled torsos since the beginning of time.....no matter the race, socio-economic status, profession, continent \ country\ region they live in, sexual orientation, etc. The Mr. Universe Title - probably the most well-known and coveted body-building competition worldwide - started way back in 1948.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
You know, if McCarthy can get Moore to implement more of Mike's West Coast Offense...
That might work out really well, but Dak has to train how to lead his receivers better in the short game.

I think he has it in him and those kind of plays can really loosen up things for Zeke like on a draw and the big play with a WR leaking out on a vert.

I guess we'll see how things go.
JG would not be impressed with this type of maneuver. Status quo is the only way to go.

Motorola

Reaction score
Who among the Zoners will attend the practices?
Does anyone know that other teams have "Opening Ceremonies" to training camp?