Twitter: Let the fun begin in Oxnard!

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Am I the only person in the world left without a tattoo?
Why do a lot of these players not wear shirts?
Bugs my wife when she sees some guy jogging ("showing off") outside without a shirt. Maybe because I read the tea leaves and told her the future is gender equality and if the guys can do it, then the girls should be allowed to do it. I am fair :) The conversation went downhill after that. So, guys, I don't recommend you mention this topic to your wives. Trust me.
As I told a friend one time, I would not get a dot on the sole of my foot. Never :)

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Akers tears his Achilles yesterday. It's already obvious this is our year.

ESisback

Reaction score
Guessing his body fat to be 6% ... or lower?
My body fat is 60%…my 40 time is 4.4…minutes…when they push me in a wheelchair down the hall, I knock paintings off both walls…I walk into a restaraunt, they give me a menu, I say “ok!” I’m not fat, I’m fluffy!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

eaf.gif

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
the future is gender equality and if the guys can do it, then the girls should be allowed to do it. I am fair :) The conversation went downhill after that. So, guys, I don't recommend you mention this topic to your wives. Trust me.
Speaking for myself & the other ladies on the board, we agree to topless if the "guys" agree to bottomless. After all, "fair :)" is fair! :muttley:

@waldoputty @Ranching
Tattoos are a cry for attention IMO.
Can't stand them. They make the individual look trashy.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Speaking for myself & the other ladies on the board, we agree to topless if the "guys" agree to bottomless. After all, "fair :)" is fair! :muttley:

@waldoputty @Ranching
Can't stand them. They look trashy.

Like my grandmother used to say, be careful what you ask for. You just might get it. I am sure a lot of guys will happily agree with your request. My wife would be torqued but she would probably scare them by walking around with hedge clippers.

Sorry, but fair is top for top and bottom for bottom. :)

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

@waldoputty @Ranching
Can't stand them. They make the individual look trashy.

I mean if you have guys at the negotiation table and thats on the table your going to be able to get much more than just bottomless for it....you should make a list and your probably going to get what your asking for.

ESisback

Reaction score
I only have one tat. It's on my pee-pee. It says ABQ. But when I get a little horney it say ALBUQUERQUE!

Mine’s in the same place, in 1” letters. It says “LED ZEPPELIN”!