THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

giphy.gif

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Yeah I reach back and pull out the boogie boy Mugsy’s hip card too for a brother-in-law get together.
Not a card. It's the actual truth.
My wife and I are trying to be ready for the old guy to go, but he's been our boy for so long.

It won't be easy.

I know I'm going to cry and I'm probably going to cry on here too.

My dude... he's my son.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
You’re not making sense. You constantly bash me for not thinking like you. Duh.

Rockport posts: 'Dak is the greatest QB who has ever played the game in the history of the universe'.

Other members reply: 'No he isn't, he has a 29-24 record since 2016. Definitely not the greatest ever'.

Rockport reply: 'YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF HATER TROLLS FOR NOT THINKING THAT DAK IS THE GREATEST EVER'.

No one replies due to site rules that say you shouldn't call other members names.

Yeah, I'm constantly bashing you and trying to force you to my way of thinking. Way to twist things around. Go have another drink, man.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Rockport posts: 'Dak is the greatest QB who has ever played the game in the history of the universe'.

Other members reply: 'No he isn't, he has a 29-24 record since 2016. Definitely not the greatest ever'.

Rockport reply: 'YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF HATER TROLLS FOR NOT THINKING THAT DAK IS THE GREATEST EVER'.

No one replies due to site rules that say you shouldn't call other members names.

Yeah, I'm constantly bashing you and trying to force you to my way of thinking. Way to twist things around. Go have another drink, man.
Never said any of that. It’s a compliment to me that you have to make stuff up to bash me. Thanks!

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Never said any of that. It’s a compliment to me that you have to make stuff up to bash me. Thanks!

Make stuff up? This site is littered with posts from you where you called other members hater, troll, and hater troll. Are you denying that?

I guess since you never had to face any consequences for your actions they didn't happen. Must be nice.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Make stuff up? This site is littered with posts from you where you called other members hater, troll, and hater troll. Are you denying that?

I guess since you never had to face any consequences for your actions they didn't happen. Must be nice.
Time to put you on ignore. You’ve turned into a stalker and I’m too much inside your head.

CWR

Reaction score
You know, if McCarthy can get Moore to implement more of Mike's West Coast Offense...
That might work out really well, but Dak has to train how to lead his receivers better in the short game.

I think he has it in him and those kind of plays can really loosen up things for Zeke like on a draw and the big play with a WR leaking out on a vert.

I guess we'll see how things go.

The beauty of Dak is that we know he will continue to put in work to improve.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
For the record, I have one tat professionally done: The Coast Guard Eagle on my arm.
And then I have a set that goes from my knee to my groin in 3 columns of writing that I tatted onto myself in one of the lowest moments of my life.

Each column was etched into my skin to help keep me going and Thank God, it was worth it and I carry them with both shame and pride.

Shame I had to get to a point that it was an act of desperation and
Pride in that I used them and use them to this very day to keep me inspired to keep going forward and as a reminder from the trench I raised myself out of to what I guess anyone would call some amount of success.

I want to tat myself again. One last time to commemorate it all, but I haven't thought of the design yet.

Probably because the design is not done designing itself yet.

That's fine. I'm in no rush.
Gave myself a tat when I was 15 years old I had to go get my mom and later dad a switch Getting a small one failed on both attempts.