Let's Back The Dak

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Such an overly simplistic narrative you weave there, Poopy. I have to say, I'm not surprised.

Truth "HURTS" then so be it Kramer ....call Jerry and go for a ice cream....

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
This forum has some petty trolls and some slowbros too.
Yeppers! If even 1/4 quarter ( ya , I know some of them slo-trolls are gonna point out that in my equation? It actually fractionally equates to 1/16th in the percentile casing-liner) of the posters could hit that high-speed& low drag rarified atmosphere of a
@Gangsta Spanksta? ,,,:omg:,,, WEE-DOGGIES& KATIE DROP the bar across that door& then yer' drawers,,,Cuz' IT'S DEFINITELY ON, LIKE @waldoputty cutting loose in HONG KONG o_O

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

Last edited:

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Love him or "hate" him (I hate when people say hater btw)

He's here this year and forseeable future.
He's a quality young man.
He's tough as nails.
He's clutch.
He's winning games any which way.
He has the team ballin to back him up.

I've had many complaints but right now we're on the cusp of playoffs and he's our guy. The off-season will be the time for decisions. Right now let's enjoy this ride and Back The Dak!

I like Dak.

But he can’t throw.

DStar22

Reaction score
I think we should allow him plenty of room to grow, and see if he is able to correct the things he is not good at.

then, unless he makes REAL good next year, draft a 1st round talent to evaluate where we are as a team, with competition for the spot.

in addition, Garret has had long enough and if he cannot get to the playoffs and win, we should always be watching for coaching talent we can swap out with.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
How can any Cowboy fan support the 1 player holding us back from Superbowl # 6 and 7 as our team shows great promise.....sorry bud I'll pass on Bus driving,fumbling,non-accurate,Panic driven,weak pocket presence,Sack King DAK.....
30-15

waldoputty

Reaction score
Yeppers! If even 1/4 quarter ( ya , I know some of them slo-trolls are gonna point out that in my equation? It actually fractionally equates to 1/16th in the percentile casing-liner) of the posters could hit that high-speed& low drag rarified atmosphere of a
@Gangsta Spanksta? ,,,:omg:,,, WEE-DOGGIES& KATIE DROP the bar across that door& then yer' drawers,,,Cuz' IT'S DEFINITELY ON, LIKE @waldoputty cutting loose in HONG KONG o_O

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

putty does not like hk. sorry :thumbup:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
There is no way certain posters will ever Back Dak .......... they would rather we go 0-16 for a decade before they would back a player like Dak.

Its pathetic really

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
There is no way certain posters will ever Back Dak .......... they would rather we go 0-16 for a decade before they would back a player like Dak.

Its pathetic really

on the same note, some people would rather have us go 0-16 with Dak for the next decade than ever admit that he might not be the franchise guy. The thing to me is, that great players usually have a wow factor, where when you look at them they wow you and you think that they are great. Dak had that in 2016. I really haven't seen that since from him. Zeek wows me and so does coop. lots of guys on defense wow me.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I think we should allow him plenty of room to grow, and see if he is able to correct the things he is not good at.

then, unless he makes REAL good next year, draft a 1st round talent to evaluate where we are as a team, with competition for the spot.

in addition, Garret has had long enough and if he cannot get to the playoffs and win, we should always be watching for coaching talent we can swap out with.

He does have plenty of room to grow. He already has next year thanks to Jerrah. He's not as bad as some of the haters say he is, but he also isn't the Messiah yet that some of the homers think he is.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The dude is a winner and fun to watch. Only a mope wouldn't love him, a mope/mouthbreather with an agenda

Ya those sacks and fumbles and overthrows are a work of Art...pure joy to watch baby.....and to top it off that Dak-Panic Chicken dance he does running out of a clean pocket leaves one to wonder how lucky we're alive to see this top notch QB at work.....Canton get Dak's Yellow jacket ready .....:thumbdown:

P.S. Almost forgot ....those dink and dunks man oh man what talent....

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
on the same note, some people would rather have us go 0-16 with Dak for the next decade than ever admit that he might not be the franchise guy.

"That's not how it works. That's not how any of this works."

NO ONE would want Dak if the team were 0-16 for the next decade.

Absolutely ridiculous and hyperbolic.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
"That's not how it works. That's not how any of this works."

NO ONE would want Dak if the team were 0-16 for the next decade.

Absolutely ridiculous and hyperbolic.

There are some people on each end of the spectrum that are absolutely ridiculous and hyperbolic. There are people who will hate a player so much that they will let their hatred of that player blind them to all things. There just as many people who have so much man love for a player that they will let their man love blind them to all things as well.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Love him or "hate" him (I hate when people say hater btw)

He's here this year and forseeable future.
He's a quality young man.
He's tough as nails.
He's clutch.
He's winning games any which way.
He has the team ballin to back him up.

I've had many complaints but right now we're on the cusp of playoffs and he's our guy. The off-season will be the time for decisions. Right now let's enjoy this ride and Back The Dak!

Have backed him and this team from day 1. Sort of like that with the Cowboys and Red Sox. Like that in life, dance with the girl you brought to the dance