Let's ban Stephen A Smith from this board. That will be a badge of honor for all of us

nathanlt

Reaction score
What do you say? Are the mods on board with this? The guy is not even serious, he only says things that are provocatively stupid to entice more viewers and conversations about him.

The only way I know what he says is because people post his stuff here.

What do you think?

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What do you say? Are the mods on board with this? The guy is not even serious, he only says things that are provocatively stupid to entice more viewers and conversations about him.

What do you think?
If people would quick linking his braindead clickbait videos that would be a nice start.

nobody

Reaction score

What do you think?
He's a fraud, but sometimes offers some good info, however rare it is. Don't like him, don't watch him. It's that simple. How about everyone stop trying to censor everything because it's messages they don't like? Let's revere the first amendment again instead of crying about dissenting opinions

Ozone22

Reaction score
Just stop watching his comedy show and you'll be ok. The ratings on BSPN have been dropping every year since they've gotten away from reporting about everything else but sports.

nathanlt

Reaction score
He's a fraud, but sometimes offers some good info, however rare it is. Don't like him, don't watch him. It's that simple. How about everyone stop trying to censor everything because it's messages they don't like? Let's revere the first amendment again instead of crying about dissenting opinions
Well, according to another thread title, he pats himself on the back because Cowboy fans are upset, and he's helped them get there. He specifically used "badge of honor" as something he's earned because of it.

I do revere the first amendment, I see your point. Many legitimate opinions are being cancelled, and that is a very bad thing. However, my mood is much better when I have the option to block instigators on this board, and if I could stay away from ever hearing a word from Dean Blandino, or SAS, or Colin Cowherd, my day is much better!

nobody

Reaction score
Well, according to another thread title, he pats himself on the back because Cowboy fans are upset, and he's helped them get there. He specifically used "badge of honor" as something he's earned because of it.

I do revere the first amendment, I see your point. Many legitimate opinions are being cancelled, and that is a very bad thing. However, my mood is much better when I have the option to block instigators on this board, and if I could stay away from ever hearing a word from Dean Blandino, or SAS, or Colin Cowherd, my day is much better!
I can understand that, but nobody forces you to watch SAS's videos. or click on titles with his name in them. Just ignore him. I do most of the time.

nathanlt

Reaction score
I don't watch him, or listen to him. This board is the only way that I'd ever read about his provocative stupidity. And I wish I could block that somehow.
Just stop watching his comedy show and you'll be ok. The ratings on BSPN have been dropping every year since they've gotten away from reporting about everything else but sports.

nathanlt

Reaction score
I can understand that, but nobody forces you to watch SAS's videos. or click on titles with his name in them. Just ignore him. I do most of the time.
I don't watch him, or listen to him. This board is the only way that I'd ever read about his provocative stupidity. And I wish I could block that somehow.

Reactions: CWR

Kwyn

Reaction score

What do you think?
Seems pretty routine that every time he pops up here, he gets trashed.

We’ve got more impactful trolls right here on the board who “say things that are provocatively stupid” annd are just looking for a reaction.