Let's ban Stephen A Smith from this board. That will be a badge of honor for all of us

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What do you say? Are the mods on board with this? The guy is not even serious, he only says things that are provocatively stupid to entice more viewers and conversations about him.

The only way I know what he says is because people post his stuff here.

What do you think?
I like it. Many of the haters here worship him. Maybe they’d all leave.

nobody

Reaction score
I don't watch him, or listen to him. This board is the only way that I'd ever read about his provocative stupidity. And I wish I could block that somehow.
Don't click on threads with his name in the title. No point in it. Just avoid it. So many people click on threads with titles that show them it's just going to piss them off and they do it anyway.

nathanlt

Reaction score
Don't click on threads with his name in the title. No point in it. Just avoid it. So many people click on threads with titles that show them it's just going to piss them off and they do it anyway.
I didn't click any thread with his name in it, except for the possibility of banning him.

nathanlt

Reaction score
This is different. This tv actor doesn’t bring anything to the table its pure clickbait and hate.
Exactly, he says things that are intended to be manipulative, and most importantly, he doesn't even believe what he says. You are very perceptive, my friend!

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
What do you say? Are the mods on board with this? The guy is not even serious, he only says things that are provocatively stupid to entice more viewers and conversations about him.

What do you think?
Banning is an extreme measure. If you are secure and can hear anything, you don't need a ban.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

What do you think?
I'm with you. That's just a start. Any click bait garbage like that should be banned, regardless of which side they're pretending to be on.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It’s all a schtick. Don’t know why so many fans get bothered by it. I actually find some of his stuff funny. I wish it would bother the players as much as it does the fans so they would stop embarrassing themselves in the playoffs. Start showing up for big games and play like a respectable team and the jokes will stop. All this team and fan base does is give Stephen A. material.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
He’s a hack. His career has been based on bashing the Cowboys. He’s a hater of the 1st degree and you like him? Well, that says a lot.
For decades now, I don't watch Steven A or Skippy or any of the national sports stations....I exercise my freedom not to give them my time....I suggest people do the same instead of calling for poeple to be banned because ones feelings are hurt by what they say....just ignore them!!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
For decades now, I don't watch Steven A or Skippy or any of the national sports stations....I exercise my freedom not to give them my time....I suggest people do the same instead of calling for poeple to be banned because ones feelings are hurt by what they say....just ignore them!!
I do. I’ve never watched him. All those shows are aggravating because they just scream at each other. I’ll never stick up for trash journalism or whatever they call themselves.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Two years ago, about the time I went on blood pressure meds, I swore I’d never watch him again. And I’ve been true to myself on that. But I can see from lead ins and promos on ESPN he is exactly the same. And I’m off the meds now. Life is better, and I suspect longer, if you don’t watch SAS.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
There’d only be another to fill his role. We as a fanbase aren’t smart enough to not fall for this year in and year out. Quit cornsistently eating the cheese and they’d move on, but like I said we’re easy marks.