Let's be honest. Lance's play is better for Dak's contract demands than anything Dak could have done

kskboys

Reaction score
there is optimism. and there is stupidity. he also really wanted and considered manziel. he was just thinking, how many jersey's he can sell. Texas Mr. Football, Heisman Trophy winner and a Cowboys uniform....
Quite true.

He Also prodigiously believes that players can overcome things such as lack of lateral agility and burst. That if they want it bad enough they can play w/ injuries. That attitude issues are not a problem. Being a druggie isn't a problem. His optimism just keeps on killing us.

blueblood70

Reaction score
The eagles were in a free fall and the lions idiot coach gave us the win and we still couldn't do anything with it.
i say that their free fall started with losing to us, we helped that we put doubt in their minds and took the division BACK wasn't handed to us,,we won down the stretch like Ronnie stated, also should have beat Miami, IE dak took the lead with 4mins left, but oops defense does it again , NOT we lost almost all out games including the playoff game plus won the Seattle game with the defense playing like trash but blame the QB lmao..right

the alleged bet most aggressive creative GM on the planet making all the sexy moves lost to our circus 2 of the last 3 years for the division, I'd say out QB made the difference but also it goes to show all the hate on the jones family isn't all warranted. they are not top 5 FO but for sure far better than most here give them credit for like MM stated, since when has it become easy to repeat 12-win seasons and go to the playoffs 3 straight season and win the division twice , been to the playoffs 5of 8 season and top 6 in RS win%... sure, we fall short but wanting to blame the qb and move on for what to search 5 years or more while being bad to find one likely decade,

we have already seen the 95 quarterbacks drafted since 2016, only 1 has won a SB , all the busts in the first round plus you need to be bad to get in the top 5 to even trade up to get what's rated as the top QB but again most fall short. We have also saw teams give up drafting and wasting picks on DAK TYPE, ie Wilson, Watson, and rogers and pay big money to those payers for what?

I watch the league, do you, finding anther Mahomes is almost impossible the next tier is DAK, but finding those can take 5-10 years unless you get lucky, leave it to luck or control it while we can?

blueblood70

Reaction score
You do realize that our GM cut Tony Banks after Quincy Carter lit up some future grocery clerks in the 4th quarter of a preseason game right?
right i'm looking forward to getting that dude to us 12 touchdowns and 12 interceptions and fans claim BUT he made the payoffs LMAO!! but stats don't matter :facepalm:

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I don't recall Emmitt playing in Dallas without Troy. Most likely blocked those years out.
Blocking those years out probably isn't a bad thing but it coincided with my financial life lining up so I could start attending games. Me and a group of guys (and gals) from, ironically, an online Cowboys bulletin board would get together and meet up for at least one game a year from like 1999 until maybe 2012 or 2013. Then unfortunately I think a lot of them started getting really old and really sick and many have sadly passed on. But we had a blast those weekends meeting up in Dallas (Irving.) We also attended a few games at the new stadium. It was fun.. I have thought about trying to set something like that up with this bunch but these idiots are just to damn hostile. There would be riots if you got too many of them in the same zip code.

Edit: I should mention I lived in Northern California until 2019 when I moved to Fort Worth so when I say attend games I mean like getting on a plane, booking hotel, car, the whole nine. All well worth it. I recommend it to any non DFW Cowboys fan. The tailgating scene is not quite a good at the new stadium IMHO as it was back in Irving but it's still good. People generally come to the game to have a 7 or 8 hour party... and most are successful at doing so.. even when we lose!