Let's divide the Forum once and for all

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Haha..

Good answer.

But the real question is..

when watching a game..

Do you keep a trashcan close to barf in?

Or can you hold until the commercial breaks..

and then hit the head?

Curious minds want to know your secrets.

The DVR means never missing a snap.

I rewind during commercials and halftime to review specific plays.

I've found that focusing on analyzing the reasons for failure limit the anxiety when they lose.

The Cowboys in the Garrett era, especially in recent years are rarely completely out of the game before mid 4th quarter and more often than not the outcome is uncertain until the very end of the game.

They had some preseason games this year that were so ugly that it make analysis not very meaningful but in the regular season that rarely happens.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I’m always a fan and have been since 70s. That will never change. My thoughts on what makes a good team, who I want to see running things off and on the field, etc may not make me the happiest fan at times. I think that’s normal

Deep_South

Reaction score
I'm a fan for life and really have no control over it. It's just part of who I am.

jnday

Reaction score
I have been a fan for over 45 years and I think that gives me the right to criticize some of the stupid moves that this team makes. Many times it is an embarrassment to be a fan of this team , but I would quit watching any NFL game if it wasn’t for the Cowboys.