Let's divide the Forum once and for all

Dre11

Reaction score
I'm a fan, I am also a realist. I coached for a long time, so I know how difficult it is to win consistently. I was spoiled in the 70s and then again in the 90s. The last 20+ years have been frustrating. Nonetheless, I am still a fan of the team and players. I give Garrett a lot of grief, that's more personal with me than anything. At the end of the day, I would love to see him win a SB! After all, he's still our coach.

Bingo, I think we're cut from the same cloth, I coach for a long time too, over 20 years. I too know how hard it is to win. Garrett isn't great, but a lot of the grief that man takes here is comical

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Any attempt to define the qualities of “a good fan” through some litmus test is a fool’s errand. If someone says they’re a Cowboys fan and care enough to post here, they have my respect, regardless of whether or not I agree or disagree with their opinions.

We have cheerleaders, realists, glass half full and half empty fans here. As long as they love the Cowboys, that’s good enough for me.

A real “forum” in its truest form is a place for a variety of opinions. The last thing we need around here is for everyone to be in lock step agreement with football opinions.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
and I do not mean it in a bad way.

What I mean is..it's mid-season and we know what is going on.

So what I want to know is..

Are you a fan of the team?

Or are you not?

Not whether you agree or not with ownership.

No other..issues in this thread.

Just yes..I am a fan thru thick and thin..

Or no..I am done supporting this team.

Period.

Let's see a show of hands.

This aught to be interesting.

Mostly because I expect answers all over the place except for answering the question.

Ready?
I bleed dallas cowboys...I am a fan through thick or thin.

I want to see us succeed and I am highly frustrated.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Am I a fan? Of course

Does it mean I'm going to continue to buy into the BS Jerry keeps shelling out? Uh, no

Does it mean I'm content with Garrett and Linehan? Double uh, uh, no.

It's nearly impossible to win in this league when you have total incompetence at the GM/HC/OC positions at the same time.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
and I do not mean it in a bad way.

What I mean is..it's mid-season and we know what is going on.

So what I want to know is..

Are you a fan of the team?

Or are you not?

Not whether you agree or not with ownership.

No other..issues in this thread.

Just yes..I am a fan thru thick and thin..

Or no..I am done supporting this team.

Period.

Let's see a show of hands.

This aught to be interesting.

Mostly because I expect answers all over the place except for answering the question.

Ready?
Anybody taking time to consistently post on a forum such as this is obviously a fan ....

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
Just ask it simply

1. Are you a fan who is a total moron (will blindly support the coaches and ownership no matter how stupid they are and how mediocre the team remains for decades)

2. Are you a fan who actually thinks for himself/ herself (will point out flaws and obvious idiotic decisions by coaches and FO and will not be happy with continuing mediocrity because 23 years of garbage is 23 years too long)

Now let's see the answers

Def 2

Praxit

Reaction score
......Danny White told me, your not going anywhere. So, ....im not going anywhere.. ;)...

cowboyec

Reaction score
we ride together or hang seperately.
til death.
come what may.
for better or worse.
:starspin:COWBOYS...FOREVER:starspin:

agk136

Reaction score
Since 1970.

giphy.gif

ClintDagger

Reaction score
Huge fan here. I’m the guy that criticizes Garrett and Dak all week long and thinks someone else needs to be in their jobs for Dallas to succeed. But as soon as that ball kicks off I’m rooting for DP and JG as hard as I can. I don’t root for us to lose but that doesn’t mean I don’t think that might be what’s best for the franchise.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Just ask it simply

1. Are you a fan who is a total moron (will blindly support the coaches and ownership no matter how stupid they are and how mediocre the team remains for decades)

2. Are you a fan who actually thinks for himself/ herself (will point out flaws and obvious idiotic decisions by coaches and FO and will not be happy with continuing mediocrity because 23 years of garbage is 23 years too long)

Now let's see the answers

OP.... if you didn't know how to tally this one It's, No I'm done supporting this team. If you need help with any of the other responses I can help.

cern

Reaction score
Are you smart or not smart? Are you a leader or a follower? Do you believe everything you hear? Do you believe every question can be answered with a yes or no? All questions are rhetorical.