Let's divide the Forum once and for all

aria

Reaction score
I’d say anyone who has supported this team in any form or fashion for the past 20 years is qualified as fan though the mental anguish has made some of us very disgusted, bitter, and pessimistic.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I have a personal history of picking teams to root for with owners everyone hates. I'm used to it. Pro sports is loaded with many teams that go decades without a championship, and I am sure on every fan board are people there going on about how bad their owner is or how bad their coach is. Doesn't mean they are wrong but seems par for the course. I think Jerry is dying to win but he is a flawed man. I am sick of losing but the thought of jumping ship is ridiculous. Some people need to vent more than others. I may watch fewer games when they lose but will always care.
Sure.

The whole purpose of my thread is to just underline your priorities as a fan.

What's the bottomline...

and why if you want to vent about it.

I have no dog in this fight.

I mean I am Silver and Blue no matter what happens.

Just me.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Just ask it simply

1. Are you a fan who is a total moron (will blindly support the coaches and ownership no matter how stupid they are and how mediocre the team remains for decades)

2. Are you a fan who actually thinks for himself/ herself (will point out flaws and obvious idiotic decisions by coaches and FO and will not be happy with continuing mediocrity because 23 years of garbage is 23 years too long)

Now let's see the answers
Yeah I agree this question not that bogus junk that's in the op.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I'm shocked anybody responds to this mindless drivel, they must be bored out of their skulls or require constant distractions through out their day to keep from going into an A.D.D. coma.
Oh yeah, count me as a fan :D

Losing season, the only ones here are the true fans and maybe one or two trolls.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
I used to despise that when Galloway called them the Cows.
flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

HoosierCowboy

Put Pearson in the HOF
Reaction score
I'm a fan of a team that plays a mere game, and, unlike many so-called fans, i do not hate anyone associated with the team whether they win or not because i have not invested any time or effort into the team.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
An old couple was lying in bed, when the man cut a loud one...

His wife then asks what was that...

He answers, touchdown, seven points..

She then duplicates the feat and announces, touchdown, seven points...

He then does a brief version and announces, field goal, three more points...

She delicately replicates and says, field goal!

He then cuts a long, loud, and wet one...

To which his wife asks, what was that?

He then replies, halftime...change sides!!
BAWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:lmao:LMAO:lmao:

HILARIOUS:lmao2:

* YA,there's no denying my Fandom:starspin:

mrmojo

Reaction score
1971 started and will end when I take my last breath. But it doesn't mean I am happy with current regime and results of the last 23 years.

Fmart322

Reaction score
Just ask it simply

1. Are you a fan who is a total moron (will blindly support the coaches and ownership no matter how stupid they are and how mediocre the team remains for decades)

2. Are you a fan who actually thinks for himself/ herself (will point out flaws and obvious idiotic decisions by coaches and FO and will not be happy with continuing mediocrity because 23 years of garbage is 23 years too long)

Now let's see the answers
I fall into the second category. I just had a heated discussion with a guy who aligned with the first category.

Now, the guy never saw a Cowboys playoff team, definitely not a Super Bowl squad either, yet he referred to me as a fake fan because I know the difference between our current team and a post season squad.

He's set up for disappointment year in and year out.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Bingo, I think we're cut from the same cloth, I coach for a long time too, over 20 years. I too know how hard it is to win. Garrett isn't great, but a lot of the grief that man takes here is comical
This is sort of my point with this thread.

We all see things differently.

But we are all fans.

And as fans..

like the team must do..

we need to close ranks and just cheer for the team and see what happens.

We will come back to the issues when it becomes clearer.

But for now..

I have waited all season to see if we can get it done.

I want to enjoy this season whatever.

And I hope everybody will see that and have fun even in hard times.