Let's face it, we know nothing

RamziD

Reaction score
One report says we like DJ Moore and would take him at 19. Another says we pick Sutton over Moore and Ridley, while yet another says we would trade up to 14 for Ridley. Some say we're likely to trade for ET, and others say we're not.

Let's face it: no one knows ANYTHING! And that's the way it should be...all sorts of misinformation being spread to confuse other teams. All I know is, the draft can't get here soon enough!

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
One report says we like DJ Moore and would take him at 19. Another says we pick Sutton over Moore and Ridley, while yet another says we would trade up to 14 for Ridley. Some say we're likely to trade for ET, and others say we're not.

Let's face it: no one knows ANYTHING! And that's the way it should be...all sorts of misinformation being spread to confuse other teams. All I know is, the draft can't get here soon enough!
Yep. Things will be cleared up in about 3 days. Then the moaning will start all over again for an entire year. Gotta love the forums. The are just plain fun to read.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are the authors of the reports Jerry or Stephen Jones? There you go.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Well....we do know one thing for sure.....Goodell will be booed at the draft....book it!! LOL :laugh:

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Know this - we are NOT taking a WR at 19.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sgt%20Schultz_315_275_90.jpg

Sergeant Schultz approves this thread.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Is our roster good? I say for building our roster, he has done a good job.

I said Jerry was a horrible GM ........ you made excuse .......... now answer the question ...... do you think Jerry is a good GM?

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I said Jerry was a horrible GM ........ you made excuse .......... now answer the question ...... do you think Jerry is a good GM?

I told you. The GM builds the roster. We have a good roster. No way is he horrible.