Let's face it, we know nothing

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
One report says we like DJ Moore and would take him at 19. Another says we pick Sutton over Moore and Ridley, while yet another says we would trade up to 14 for Ridley. Some say we're likely to trade for ET, and others say we're not.

Let's face it: no one knows ANYTHING! And that's the way it should be...all sorts of misinformation being spread to confuse other teams. All I know is, the draft can't get here soon enough!

At worst we are in the ballpark.

Vea & Vander Esch make the most sense.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
One report says we like DJ Moore and would take him at 19. Another says we pick Sutton over Moore and Ridley, while yet another says we would trade up to 14 for Ridley. Some say we're likely to trade for ET, and others say we're not.

Let's face it: no one knows ANYTHING! And that's the way it should be...all sorts of misinformation being spread to confuse other teams. All I know is, the draft can't get here soon enough!

100% true.

That's why the people that go so wrapped up in the twitter clique's players or the fan's or DC.com and then freak out on draft always amaze me.

We will know what teams think of these players this weekend before that its just guys watching tape/clips applying their biases to them. Teams value different traits, sizes, personalities, schools they played at and what they will do with them in the nfl.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score

I know nothing....

giphy.gif

EGTuna

Reaction score
I know that the Earth is round

Kyrie Irving begs to differ.

Anyhoo, I have no idea who they will draft or if that player will be good, bad, terrible or a future HOFer. My hope is they are a very productive borderline pro-bowler. That would be a success for the 19th pick.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The GM builds the roster. We have a good roster. No way is he horrible.

So 2 playoff wins in 22 years are the fault of those darn coaches! Six of them...all hired by that same GM. :rolleyes:

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
So 2 playoff wins in 22 years are the fault of those darn coaches! Six of them...all hired by that same GM. :rolleyes:

As I said, I am talking about our roster now, not our roster the past 22 years. The roster the Gm has built these last years has been good. You may say otherwise, I say it has been good overall with lots of youth and players on the rise.