Let's make one thing clear:

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Nah I want to see the energy you have after the season........hopefully by that time you stick to posting on your own Eagles board and stay from here.....but y'all love being here.
Lol energy after the season.

Itll be the same energy ive had for the past 4 years. The problem is you arent a man and are in your feelings because Dak is criticized. Frankly, its weird. You may need to talk to somebody…

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lol energy after the season.

Itll be the same energy ive had for the past 4 years. The problem is you arent a man and are in your feelings because Dak is criticized. Frankly, its weird. You may need to talk to somebody…

Saying "Dak sucks" may be criticsim for someone slow like you but for most normal adults that doesn't qualify as "criticism".

Motorola

Reaction score
rabbit ears. wow, you guys were high class. we had an old antenna when had to go out and turn. The remote was us, kids. lol
We also had the iron pole antenna - about 15 - 20 feet in height - outside the side living room window...before my Dad bought the inside one that was placed on top of the set.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You got put 4th because you left the site after Dak got his contract and showed up 5 months later.....:laugh:

You see how much time @MountaineerCowboy been putting into trolling? He's been putting in work....gotta put him high up there he's earned it lol.

Always remember as it annoys you.....

tenor.gif

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeEmUKhTaa7o0akWV3i9Nx2DtQnt6mvK3XIqAmd_ExSBT62DukZaehRBzjpVvW9X3RagQ&usqp=CAU

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Always remember as it annoys you.....

tenor.gif

I know you do lol...you leave when Dak plays well and pop back up after a bad game....already know lol.

I know which posters to take serious and which ones not to thanks to you and your brethren.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know you do lol...you leave when Dak plays well and pop back up after a bad game....already know lol.

I know which posters to take serious and which ones not to thanks to you and your brethren.
EmptyCourteousEmeraldtreeskink-size_restricted.gif