Let's make one thing clear:

freemanjc19

Reaction score
Has this forum reached the Crowning moment of Stupidity or do we need to raise the Forum alert level to intense orange-red, based on very credible, detailed information on a non-specific threat?

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Saying "Dak sucks" may be criticsim for someone slow like you but for most normal adults that doesn't qualify as "criticism".
So then why does it bother you so much, buddy?

Dak doesnt know you bruh. He isnt aware of your existence. Take off the blinders and cape and see him for who he really is. A bum QB that wont lead this team anywhere.

RS12

Reaction score
We desperately need a moratorium on superfan call out threads

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Calling it right now. Anyone who does not know DiNucci’s Jersey number is not a ‘Cowboy fan for life.’

I don’t own a Cowboy jersey but I have a Cowboys ball cap. Is that ok?

I do have a cowboy hat and cowboy boots. No horse though.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So then why does it bother you so much, buddy?

Dak doesnt know you bruh. He isnt aware of your existence. Take off the blinders and cape and see him for who he really is. A bum QB that wont lead this team anywhere.

Who said it bothers me? Look at your energy you the one who seemed bothered lol. YOU just admitted that you've been slandering someone who DOESN'T KNOW YOU or care about you bruh? You act like Dak knocked your chic down. Your whole existence is knocking this man. **** is unhealthy hatred. Can you imagine hating someone so much that you dedicate your time to remind everyone? What kind of loser **** is that? :omg:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Calling it right now. Anyone who does not know DiNucci’s Jersey number is not a ‘Cowboy fan for life.’

I don’t own a Cowboy jersey but I have a Cowboys ball cap. Is that ok?

I do have a cowboy hat and cowboy boots. No horse though.
What is a Dinucci?

Swagger

Reaction score
$40 million a year. No trade clause. That is where the laughter stops and when you actually realise the sad, pathetic, knee-capping reality of it all.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
:lmao2:
Yet so true!
Dude is a weirdo bro

Apparently, its ok to criticize Jerry, Stephen, Dinucci, Gilbert, Zeke, Jaylon, LVE, etc., but once Dak is criticized, we are “trolls”. These are children we are dealing with.

We are supposed to praise this ^^^^^ :lmao::lmao:

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Who said it bothers me? Look at your energy you the one who seemed bothered lol. YOU just admitted that you've been slandering someone who DOESN'T KNOW YOU or care about you bruh? You act like Dak knocked your chic down. Your whole existence is knocking this man. **** is unhealthy hatred. Can you imagine hating someone so much that you dedicate your time to remind everyone? What kind of loser **** is that? :omg:
Slandering him because I want my team to win, Goofy.

You dont care about things like that. You’re on the man’s johnson for what?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Slandering him because I want my team to win, Goofy.

You dont care about things like that. You’re on the man’s johnson for what?
AHHHHHH...so hold on let me get your logic....

So you slandering Dak results in this team winning? That's the dumbest thing i've heard on this site and i've sat through your posts all day......

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dude is a weirdo bro

Apparently, its ok to criticize Jerry, Stephen, Dinucci, Gilbert, Zeke, Jaylon, LVE, etc., but once Dak is criticized, we are “trolls”. These are children we are dealing with.

We are supposed to praise this ^^^^^ :lmao::lmao:

You don't criticize anyone but Dak that's what makes you a troll. IN your feeble mind Dak is the problem even though his teammates lost with and without him.......I see why you don't post more I honestly think you're slow. That would make a lot of sense. My bad man....

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
AHHHHHH...so hold on let me get your logic....

So you slandering Dak results in this team winning? That's the dumbest thing i've heard on this site and i've sat through your posts all day......
Obviously, reading comprehension isnt one of your strong points.

I slander Dak because i KNOW he isnt good enough for this team to win anything of significance. He has proven this time and time again. His play has resulted into 1 playoff win in the last 5 seasons.

You on the other hand, are on his johnson. Why? I dont know. Maybe you are female. That would make much more sense :huh::huh::huh:

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
You don't criticize anyone but Dak that's what makes you a troll. IN your feeble mind Dak is the problem even though his teammates lost with and without him.......I see why you don't post more I honestly think you're slow. That would make a lot of sense. My bad man....
I dont criticize anybody but Dak? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/worst-defense-in-cowboys-history.465186/

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/let-cooper-walk-and-draft-ceedee-lamb.449705/

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/jaylon-smith-sucks.447625/

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/fire-marinelli-and-richard-merged.445025/

Pack it up clown, you are done here:laugh::laugh::laugh:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Obviously, reading comprehension isnt one of your strong points.

I slander Dak because i KNOW he isnt good enough for this team to win anything of significance. He has proven this time and time again. His play has resulted into 1 playoff win in the last 5 seasons.

You on the other hand, are on his johnson. Why? I dont know. Maybe you are female. That would make much more sense :huh::huh::huh:

This don't make no damn sense lol. It would've made more sense if you said he smashed your mom or your chic....then I could get the slander.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

That's slander huh? :laugh:

Your example of slander on Dak:

"HE SUCKS!"

Your slander on anyone else:

"Geez guys....I don't know what it is about Jaylon....I dislike his celebrations...."

The energy be way different on Dak lol.