Let's not sleep on the Colts

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Yes their record isn't great, I saw a team against Philly that almost won. Offense isn't great great, I think their defense could create some problems for us. Interested in watching them before they play us. Please give me your thoughts on them.

I hope nobody is saying we should blow them off the earth, let's stop that talk until there's :01 seconds on the clock and WE have the ball with more than one point than they have!!!!

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The defense will be playing another QB who is aging and has fallen off from where he was at his peak. They can't allow Matt Ryan to play like he played in the height of his NFL career, like they allowed Rodgers to play like his MVP self.

AmericasTeam81

Reaction score
Yes their record isn't great, I saw a team against Philly that almost won. Offense isn't great great, I think their defense could create some problems for us. Interested in watching them before they play us. Please give me your thoughts on them.

I hope nobody is saying we should blow them off the earth, let's stop that talk until there's :01 seconds on the clock and WE have the ball with more than one point than they have!!!!
We will blow them off the Earth

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Yeah that defense is a legitimate defense, but their offense is pretty bad. Matt Ryan isn't the Matt Ryan of old, the guys arm just isnt what it was even a couple years ago. Since he was benched he has been 21-28 for 222 and 23-32 for 213 with 0 ints in either game. Prior to being benched he was throwing it 40-50 times almost every week. I'd expect to see two similar offenses from a run/pass distribution stand point. The difference being the Cowboys have the bigger play potential with their QB, and I like the Cowboys pass rush vs this Colts oline. Only real chance I see is if the Colts can run like crazy on Dallas. This seems to be a pretty typical get ahead early, make the other team go away from the run, and it should be an easy W. Get a slow start on offense, let JT break loose a few big runs and this game becomes a nail-biter til the end.

That said......27-14 Cowboys

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
The defense will be playing another QB who is aging and has fallen off from where he was at his peak. They can't allow Matt Ryan to play like he played in the height of his NFL career, like they allowed Rodgers to play like his MVP self.

Agreed!! If so bring back Julio and Roddy white lol

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Here we go again. We should respect every opponent because Any Given Sunday, but these weekly warning threads are getting ridiculous. Whoa is us.

Uhhh this is what I'm saying, I don't know why you're making it into something else. Every team should be respected

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Some of you really seem to think this message board actually affects the outcome of games. LOL. These types of threads show as much. Don’t overlook any opponents. Don’t look ahead in the schedule. Don’t criticize any team we’re getting ready to play, as if we actually give opposing teams locker room material. LOL. I’ve got news for you. Nothing ever posted on here is taken seriously by anyone except other posters. We can look ahead till the cows come home and it doesn’t matter. You, I, nor anyone else on here impact anything. It’s almost like some of you live in fantasy land and think you’re part of the organization. In reality, no one associated with the Colts cares what we think or post. They’d laugh at the thought.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Can’t ‘sleep’ on any team in the NFL. It’s cliche, but on any given Sunday. These guys are professional athletes and a combination of 2 or 3 players on a generally poor squad can get red hot and beat the ‘best’ team in the league.

Before any season begins, if someone says, ‘Your team will be 8-3 after 11 games’, I’ll take it. Only three teams have a better record than us, and we beat the snot out of one of them.

538 has us ranked as the 2nd strongest team in the league and the strongest team in the NFC. It would be disappointing to not get to the NFC championship game. At that point, anything can happen. Ask the Chiefs.

Shane612

Reaction score
The old adage: Cowboys tend to bring out the best in their opponents.