Let's say after we move on from Dez he faces us and torches us

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I just think the Patriots would be all over this move.

Gronk and Dez on the same team in a great scheme would just not be fair. We're looking at the Patriots winning 14 games or more probably.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
He faces us torches us....

And our QB still can't hit the ocean even if he was standing in the shallow ends of it facing the body of water.

Our offense looks predictable

And The WR's cant beat anybody, therefore Witten is this year's leading receiver avg 3 yards a catch

What do we do? What happens when we get steam rolled and finish 6-10. Who do we blame then?

Why would it be predictable, what is predictable?
Its still 11 vs 11.
If we have an elite ground game, safeties, LBs have to push the box, putting the WRs in better position to make plays.
It was predictable when everyone knew that Emmitt was going to run the ball, typically with only 3 different running plays, but still successful.
Now execution on the other hand is an entire different story.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This will never happen. And even if it does, so what?

I’m tired of defending Dez Bryant as a cowboys fan. He’s not worth the trouble.

And if you recall during Zeke and Daks rookie season the offense exploded when Dez was hurt for several games

Exploded? no that is false. That is your narrative and view, fine but it is completely made up.

We scored 19, 27, and 31 pts to start 2016 with Dez and only 1 passing TD. Without dez we score 24, 28, 30. Then Dez came back and we scored 29, 35, 35, 27, 31. A wopping 4 total games with less than 20 pts and 1 game less than 10 the whole year. Offensively we killed it with or without dez in 2016.

Frozen700

Reaction score

Gronk and Dez on the same team in a great scheme would just not be fair. We're looking at the Patriots winning 14 games or more probably.

I'd love to see this

I think he'd also take a pay cut, just to spite us, and win a SB

Something similar to what Wade did in Miami

BigD5

Reaction score
Exploded? no that is false. That is your narrative and view, fine but it is completely made up.

We scored 19, 27, and 31 pts to start 2016 with Dez and only 1 passing TD. Without dez we score 24, 28, 30. Then Dez came back and we scored 29, 35, 35, 27, 31. A wopping 4 total games with less than 20 pts and 1 game less than 10 the whole year. Offensively we killed it with or without dez in 2016.
So Dez made zero difference?

That’s where I was headed. Thanks!

Proof

Reaction score
Hyperbole is fun AND educational! Yay!

You do know the meaning of that word right? And how it doesn’t remotely apply to a plausible hypothetical? Asking for a friend

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
You do know the meaning of that word right? And how it doesn’t remotely apply to a plausible hypothetical? Asking for a friend
Do you even know what I was responding to?

Lutonio

Reaction score
It's not like we would be letting a player go that has been instrumental in the team winning championships and now we're going to have to get used to losing. We will simply continue losing like we have been.

We can go 8-8 without overpaying him.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
He faces us torches us....

And our QB still can't hit the ocean even if he was standing in the shallow ends of it facing the body of water.

Our offense looks predictable

And The WR's cant beat anybody, therefore Witten is this year's leading receiver avg 3 yards a catch

What do we do? What happens when we get steam rolled and finish 6-10. Who do we blame then?

The Coaching staff. If he was that good and all that we could manage to get out of him was 45 catches, 561 yards and 6 TDs, then heads need to roll.

TheGoat73

Reaction score
What would happen if Dak didn't overthrow the ball multiple times or didn't hold the ball long enough to get sacked and fumble the ball....oh well what will be will be with no 4 our Franchise fantasy in your minds QB of ours!

Just because people criticize Dez doesn’t mean we are saying Dak is perfect. Dez ain’t a good receiver for a young QB. Glad he’s gone.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
heard here DeMarcus Ware was “done” too. Lol. Then those same people were saying god you think we could get him back!!!
The 1st season without Ware was 2014. The Cowboys won a playoff game that season and were 1 Dez not holding on to the ball non-catch away from a likely 2nd playoff win.

DWare might not be a good player to make your point in regards to the Cowboys success.

If you care more about the player than the team then go for it.

khiladi

Reaction score

They just traded Cook so I foresee a one-year deal here.. the Patriots love crossing routes and throwing over the middle and moving their WRs all over the place.

The only issue is whether Dez can adjust to the concept the Patriots run in one year..