Lets set the record straight

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not a Dak lover, I'm a Dak supporter. I see his flaws with a trained eye. That said, no amount of hate that I can spew will make a difference. I support him, because he has the skills and I saw that KM hung him out to dry to further his own career. I feel that MM will put Dak in good situations and we will have a good year. Dak haters and homers, we all support the same team. Don't forget that.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I'm not a Dak lover, I'm a Dak supporter. I see his flaws with a trained eye. That said, no amount of hate that I can spew will make a difference. I support him, because he has the skills and I saw that KM hung him out to dry to further his own career. I feel that MM will put Dak in good situations and we will have a good year. Dak haters and homers, we all support the same team. Don't forget that.

Good for you, have a cookie.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
At the end of the day you have fans who like Dak and you have fans that don’t. Then you have trolls. A real fan is able to leave their bias and hatred at the door when discussing their team. That are people on this site who don’t like the Cowboys and only intentions they have is to create chaos and gain attention.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
I would be over the moon excited for this season about the makeup of the roster. But, I've seen 4 in the post season, and my expectations are the same. I don't think he can, especially with the current makeup of the RB room in support, and therefore just have to wait this out.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Easy message to support. Regardless what side you're on, Dak's success on the field is critical to team success so root for him.

If youre rooting against him to attempt to prove a point then I suggest you just find another team or maybe you already have one, lol.

Carson

Reaction score
I would be over the moon excited for this season about the makeup of the roster. But, I've seen 4 in the post season, and my expectations are the same. I don't think he can, especially with the current makeup of the RB room in support, and therefore just have to wait this out.
I’m not sure why so many are down on the RB room.

Pollard is legit. Zeke really slowed them down.

If they stink, they can always pick up a guy like Kareem Hunt.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
I’m not sure why so many are down on the RB room.

Pollard is legit. Zeke really slowed them down.

If they stink, they can always pick up a guy like Kareem Hunt.
Who gets the tough yard?
Can TP handle 20 carries?
Can he line up on first down, first drive, hit the loaded box and get 3 ?
And make it to the 4th qtr?
Ready to ice a game against an 8 man front?
TP healthy from injury?
Zach holdout, Steele injury and Tyrons health
A group of nobody behind TP.
Mighty mouse going to add something?
RoJo suspension.
Just a few concerns.

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good post. How did KM hang him out to dry to further his career? Thanks.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Who gets the tough yard?
Can TP handle 20 carries?
Can he line up on first down, first drive, hit the loaded box and get 3 ?
And make it to the 4th qtr?
Ready to ice a game against an 8 man front?
TP healthy from injury?
Zach holdout, Steele injury and Tyrons health
A group of nobody behind TP.
Mighty mouse going to add something?
RoJo suspension.
Just a few concerns.
See, this is a post from a person that ISN'T a Dak fan that is based on realistic factors - I respect that.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
bx99omu5zvfeirds.webp

Ranching during Training Camp Every Year

8w6pgpdq0otr2npu.webp

Ranching in January Every Year

plasticman

Reaction score
I didn't like Craig Morton, but I sure did root for him on the field when he was a Cowboy.

I'm a Cowboys fan before I am the fan of any particular player. This concept might have changed for many fans with the adoption of free agency in the mid 90's as well as the popularity of fantasy football. It never changed for me.

I would not be a fan of Dak if he was playing for another team. You can even take that to another level if he was playing in the NFC East.

I admire other players on other teams when they are elite but that disappears for the week, they are playing the Cowboys.

Dak is my quarterback and I want him to succeed. Sure, if he played poorly and was replaced by a different Cowboys quarterback then I would still want Dak to play well when called upon. I can like one Cowboys QB without "hating" the others. They both play for the same team, mine.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
There’s an increasingly long list of Eagles fans here and I don’t think they have much interest in seeing Dallas win. Their mere presence here speaks to the fact that they would rather see Dallas lose than Philly win. It’s an increasingly common but I think somewhat imbalanced approach to fandom.