Let's stop the Dak is not great non-sense

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Let stop the Dak is great talk until he actually does something besides rack up soft stats against garbage team's. averaging means squat and you know it. Stop being a Dak propagandist, it gets old.
No I’llkeep calling him great until he isn’t thanks.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Let's stop, with the let's stop, we all know no one's going stop.

Hell you'd be lucky to get them to slow down:laugh:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Jimmy Garropolo led the 49ers to 30 ppg for a year before he got hurt.
Is he also "great"?

Jarod Goff topped them all by "leading" the Rams to 33 ppg in 2018.
So is he "great"?
703-CF2-F4-4633-4813-8450-1-F8-DC188-B94-C.jpg

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
No I’llkeep calling him great until he isn’t thanks.

Just because you think he is great doesn't mean he is. And stop trying to tell us how to think. You feel that anyone who doesn't fall in line to your way of thinking is a hater. Guess what, you're being a hater.

You want haters to stop hating? How about you look in a mirror and stop being one yourself.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You showed us how great he is by citing some stats, that leads us to not great.

Hahomes leads his team to a super bowl.
Basing someone as being great or not only if he has lead his team to a Super Bowl is an ignorant and extremely naive take.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just because you think he is great doesn't mean he is. And stop trying to tell us how to think. You feel that any of us who doesn't fall in line to your way of thinking is a hater.

You want haters to stop hating? How about you look in a mirror and stop being one yourself.
I am not sure rock is a hater. He is a VERY angry person...very little tolerance and compassion. I suppose that leads to hate.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Basing someone as being great or not only if he has lead his team to a Super Bowl is an ignorant and extremely naive take.

So what is "great" then? You once said a leader achieves the goal...inspires those around him to achieve the goal.

So what is the goal? By your own measure Dak is not not great nor a leader....we have not achieved the goal .

Is achieving personal stats "great". Is achieving personal stats a "leader"? Is just leading a team to meaningless stats "great"?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
He comes across more like a communist dictator who demands that everyone think like he does. If you don't, then its Siberia for you buddy.
hey, you're a supporter now, you can start calling people idiots and haters. You now have the golden ticket, use it wisely and often. You don't have to worry about the rules.
The rules are out of the window now.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
so are you saying all wins and losses fall solely on Dak?
They aren't. But is citing some meaningless stat..."great"?

Dak is exactly what our whole team is. Either we are a team, or we aren't. You can't keep having it both ways.

I think Brady is an example of "great". They plugged him in as the QB and won a super bowl. He doesn't play defense but if you think he doesn't inspire the defense you are nuts.

Not much else changed on that team. couple things here and there. I also think Brady is an exception. Being "great" ...is.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
hey, you're a supporter now, you can start calling people idiots and haters. You now have the golden ticket, use it wisely and often. You don't have to worry about the rules.
The rules are out of the window now.

Ha! Thats pretty funny. If only it were true, though. I keep getting comments deleted and I have no idea why.

And for the record, I'm a supporter of the site, not the Stalin / Kim Jong-un wanna be's.

basel90

Reaction score
Blah blah blah. You’ve said this 1000 times already. Only you and a few here who harbor personal animosity to the guy actually believe it too.
Nothing personal . Just tired of mediocrity. Paying an average QB 41 mil and ignoring the defense seems like a road map to another 8-8 cycle . Seems you like that cycle . Enjoy . It is coming .

RonnieT24

Reaction score
No , because he has a SB ring , and played in 2 Super Bowls and countless playoffs . No one thinks Dak is better than Russel .

Yet.. over the course of his first 4+ years Dak's numbers are right there with Russ's .. The only difference is one guy was on a team with the best defense in football so his numbers were allowed to translate into more wins. It's not really any more complicated than that. While I agree that Dak is not great yet.. nor is he better than Russ yet.. But there was a time when he wasn't better than a lot of guys.. Goff, Wentz, Stafford, Ryan, Carr Rivers, Brees and he has passed nearly all of them up.. except for that group at the top with Russ, Rodgers, Mahomes, Brady and Co in it. And he has done it through his own hard work and dedication to his craft. So as much as it might break the Zone.. there is a decent chance that barring injury, Dak might catch the rest of that last and maybe even pass them up. Sure he might plateau where he is and never get any better.. but the last time we saw him dude was playing at an all pro level.. so if that's where he gets stuck at.. I'm totally fine with it. But I don't think he will.